Dr Bashar Bizrah
Special Expertise in Otolaryngology,
Operated Over 40,000 Rhinoplasty Procedure
MD , DLO RCS , FRCS Ed
English & Arabic
Consultant Dr Bashar Bizrah is one of the most experienced surgeons in rhinoplasty and otolaryngology in the Middle East and the UK. With over 30 years of experience, Dr Bizrah has performed over 40,000 rhinoplasty procedures on patients of multi-ethnic backgrounds aiming to achieve facial harmony with the patients’ facial features for the most natural results.
Dr Bizrah is considered as an influencer and a pioneer in the field of rhinoplasty where he adopts the closed preservation rhinoplasty approach leaving no or minimal incision marks and under local anaesthesia with sedation for fast recovery. Dr Bizrah has been classified in the USA as one of the top 10 influencers of rhinoplasty surgery in the world.
The textbook that Dr Bizrah wrote and authored ‘Rhinoplasty & Facial Aesthetic Surgery’ is recognized by The American and European Academies of Facial Plastic Surgery as a teaching reference and acquiring the recognition of many surgeons. This textbook is sold out world-wide and consists of over 1,000 illustrations making it a great reference for learning and expanding surgical knowledge. Furthermore, ‘Rhinoplasty & Facial Aesthetic Surgery’ is the first textbook that has been authored in The Middle East focusing on facial plastic surgeries.
A Brief History
Dr Bizrah is on the Specialist Register in the UK and is seen as a Senior Consultant. He is UK and USA trained and has obtained his FRCS since 1989. Dr Bizrah has graduated from The University of Oxford.
- Certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of England in cosmetic surgery of the face region
- Full GMC Registration on Specialist Register in the UK
- Fellowship in Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS)
- FRCS since 1989
- Member of The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
Dr Bashar Bizrah is seen as a celebrity surgeon for his appearances on UK and UAE television and speaking engagements at leading Plastic Surgery forums and conferences worldwide. Additionally, he is constantly seen in the media and has performed surgeries on influencers and celebrities in the GCC region.
He has performed a remarkable figure of over 49,000 facial plastic surgery in which 40,000 are rhinoplasty procedures. This is indeed an impressive figure in which no surgeon practising today has performed such a large number of cases. The most complicated cases are referred to Dr Bashar Bizrah by doctors and colleagues.
Due to the level of interest on how Dr Bizrah performs rhinoplasty within 45 minutes, he has launched Bizrah Academy in which he holds webinars to share his developed surgical techniques to keen surgeons world-wide. In parallel, he has established his YouTube channel Rhinoplasty Bizrah Academy and #AskDrBizrah where second-by-second surgical videos are uploaded for surgeons to watch and learn more about Dr Bizrah’s surgical innovations. His patients are luminaries, dignitaries, royalties and celebrities from the Middle East and England.
- Performed 49,000 facial plastic surgeries of which 40,000 were rhinoplasty procedures
- Established Rhinoplasty Bizrah Academy to share his knowledge with keen surgeons
- Has +5,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel where operational videos are uploaded
- He has developed his own surgical techniques
- Adopts to closed rhinoplasty approach for a minimally invasive approach
- Surgeries are performed under local anaesthesia with sedation for quicker healing and less swelling
- Experience on patients of multi-ethnic backgrounds and caters his surgical approach according to the patient’s skin elasticity, ethnic backgrounds, and patient goals
- Aims to achieve a facial balance where the nose is in harmony with the rest of the facial features for the most natural result
- Some procedures are same-day surgeries where patients can go home the same day of the procedure
- Mentor in preservation rhinoplasty
Dr Bizrah follows an innovative technique using rib graft to elevate the saddling or flat nose. This is usually seen in Asian patients where the nose is relatively flat, and the patient’s goal is to re-shape the nose for a more prominent and elevated look. Dr Bizrah here either uses a rib graft from the patient’s own ribs or from a homo-rib graft and inserts that within the nose to achieve a well-contoured shape.
Dr Bizrah performs surgery in prestigious hospitals in Dubai and London Welbeck Hospital in the UK. He believes in being accessible which reflects on the thousands of cases he has performed on people across the globe, celebrities, and royalties.
In his centres, patients’ safety and ethics come first. Bizrahmed in Dubai is a five-star center, providing state-of-the-art facilities and the most advanced technologies. A full medical and client experience team is found here where patients are assisted in every step of their journey. A private concierge service is provided to international clients to assist with flight bookings, hotel reservations and chauffer pick-up and drop-off. Comfort and class is provided for the most swift and smooth journey.
By being an otolaryngologist and facial plastic consultant, Dr Bizrah not only re-shapes the external aesthetic of the nose but caters t the internal structure. This means that a patient realizing sinuses, difficulty in breathing or has a deviated septum, Dr Bizrah performs septoplasty where he enhances the nose features at the same time fixes the internal structure. In less than an hour, patients internal and aesthetic structure are both catered to. Dr Bizrah has many patients who want to keep the shape of their nose and only fix the internal structure.
- Primary Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Revision Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
- Septoplasty & Sinuses Surgery
- Otoplasty (Ear Reshaping Surgery)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Double Chin Surgery
- Brow Lift Surgery
- Face Reverse
- Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (FRCS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)
- Royal College of Surgeons (RCS)
- A Doctor of Education (ED)