Fat Melting Injection Aim
Lipolytic injections or injection lipolysis are a non-surgical alternative to liposuction procedures for fat loss. These injections contain artificially created deoxycholic acid to help break down the fat deposits in the body. Along with breaking down the excess fat, they also help absorb dietary fat to enable nutrient intake to the body.
The fast-paced life, lack of exercise, and leaning toward unhealthy food habits have increased the incidences of obesity in the country and made the general population search for fat loss treatments for a healthy life. Lipolysis being a time-consuming affair, fat-reduction injections owing to their efficacy, are considered a painless alternative in a revolutionary manner.
How does fat-melting injections work
Fat-melting injections contain sodium deoxycholate solution that mimics the bike juice secreted by the pancreas for digestive purposes. Post injections, the adipocyte / fat cells are broken down by sodium deoxycholate. This causes an inflammatory reaction in the body in the process by which the destroyed fat cells are excreted from the system permanently.
The nature of these injections enables you to lose fat from stubborn areas that are previously not responding to other forms of fat loss regimens. Of the various forms of fat-dissolving injections available in Dubai, Kybella is the most well-known because of the successful nature of its applications. Aqualyx is another of the deoxycholate-containing fat-dissolving injections of Dubai, preferred by eminent surgeons and cosmetic experts.
The most common target areas of fat reduction injections are:
- double chin
- folds on the back
- loins, inner regions of the thighs and knees
Surgeons at Bizrahmed additionally specialize in targeting areas of lipomas through fat-melting injections. Lipolysis injections by Dubai plastic surgeons also successfully address residual fat after a liposuction process.
The growing popularity of fat-melting injections has led to several patients arriving, especially for Lipolysis injections in Dubai. That said, fat reduction injections come with their pros and cons and are not the ideal form of fat loss for everybody. A perfect candidate for fat-melting injections should:
- Be 18 years of age
- Have stubborn deposits of fat not responding to exercises or diet regimens
- Not clinically overweight and have a manageable BMI that will respond to fat-melting injections
- Have a suitable skin type, not have excessively loose skin
- Have practical expectations from the procedure and be willing to abide by the surgeon’s treatment plan
Not be allergic to lipolytic injections or any of the compounds of the injections
Clinics dispensing fat-dissolving injections in Dubai are very particular about the eligibility mentioned above criteria and, based on it, finalize the candidates for fat reduction injections.
Before the Fat dissolving treatment
- Before coming to the clinic, you must take a bath without using perfumed cosmetics.
- In case of application on facial / neck/ arms region, no hair removal procedures, chemical peels, or waxing body treatments are to be conducted before the fat-dissolving injections.
- You must also remove your jewellery and refrain from using sunblock creams.
- You are made to wear loose-fitting clothes.
- The areas treated with lipolytic injections are marked with a coloured marker.
You are made to lie down in a semi-supine position, and the injections are prepared with a mixture of lignocaine for comfortable applications.
In ideal clinics like Bizrahmed, before fat reduction injections, administer mild sedatives to the patient for a comfortable procedure. Fat-dissolving injections in Dubai are currently drawing people in large numbers to avail of the medical services provided by the country. Irrespective of the clinic you opt for, the above-mentioned preventive measures are essential for the success of your lipolytic injections.
During the Fat melting procedure
Fat reduction injections are relatively simple and go as follows.
Injected areas are colour-marked.
Injection spots are numbed with ice.
The pre-prepared fat reduction injections are strategically injected at the required sites.
The surgeon in question uses an ultrasound device to distribute the injections adequately.
After fat-dissolving injections in Dubai, many surgeons advise the patient not to leave immediately after the procedure but wait for an hour or two to monitor any possible risk of complications.
Fat dissolving recovery
The recovery period of fat-melting injections is expeditious, and you can get back to work in 7-10 days.
There is a mild decrease in pain and swelling with a considerable reduction in redness.
Pain and swelling have mostly subsided with the healing of bruises.
The residual inflammation will have healed with the soreness, and you can get back to work.
After administering fat-dissolving injections in Dubai clinics, Surgeons advise avoiding swimming pools, beaches, and excess sun exposure to avoid potential complications.
Fat dissolving Results
Once the lipolytic injections have been administered, the fat in the region dies and does not regrow. But new fat deposits can grow in a matter of time. Fat-dissolving injections last for 2-4 years in maximum patients. Exercising with a healthy lifestyle can further prolong their longevity periods.
fat dissolving follows up
The main follow-up procedure requirements after fat reduction injections are
● Apply ice packs on the injection spots.
● Massage arnica for quick relief of Inflammation.
● Eat fibrous foods with drinking lots of water.
● Before the following procedure, in 2-4 weeks, abstain from smoking, alcohol consumption, and blood-thinning medications.
Surgeons, after application of fat reduction injections, further advise not to wash the area or take a bath for at least 8-10 hours after the treatment.
Fat Melting injection Cost
The cost of fat-dissolving injections in Dubai is a variable factor and depends on the following:
- The injection sites (areas like buttocks require more injections than chin regions)
- The intensity of fat deposits (this decides the number of fat-melting injections)
- The treatment plan of the surgeon
Other areas, like the presence of lipomas/ buffalo humps
Bizrahmed, with an excellent track record of lipolysis injections in Dubai, offers injections at highly cost-effective rates with customized treatment plans to suit the patient’s requirements and skin type. Additionally, free follow-up sessions are provided to the patients after fat reduction injections to monitor their healing and recovery time.
Fat Dissolving injections preparations
Before fat-dissolving injections, the following preparations are conducted by the medical team in charge of the injections:
4-5 days before the injections
- You are thoroughly counselled about the pros and cons of the procedure.
- Your allergic status is ascertained through questionnaires and allergy tests.
- Your weight is measured to determine whether you are eligible for fat reduction injections.
- Pre-procedural photos are taken to determine the number of sessions required and serve as comparison points.
- You must stop using blood-thinning medications and herbal supplements for the time being and abstain from smoking.
CoolSculpting is regarded as one of the best fat-dissolving injections in Dubai and other parts of the world. It has been shown to reduce almost 25% subcutaneous fat in the initial sittings, which is better than others. Additionally, the effects after Cool-Sculpting are quick and long-lasting, with negligible risk of complications.