Jawline contouring uses invasive and non-invasive methods to correct jaw-related issues like sagging or jowls, jaw asymmetry, excess skin sagging, or even loss of volume in jaw areas. While Jawline filler in Dubai is a non-invasive method, V-lifts, neck liposuction, and double chin surgery are some invasive contouring treatments advised by surgeons considering the patient’s skin type and issues with their lower face features.
The Need for Jawline Contouring
Improve facial symmetry: A well-defined jawline can help balance out facial features, making the face look more symmetrical. Enhance facial structure: A strong, defined jawline can create a more angular and attractive facial structure:
- Correct a receding jawline: Some people may have a receding jawline, making the chin appear weak or recessed. Jawline contouring can help create a more defined chin and jawline.
- Correct an overbite or underbite: Jawline contouring can also be used to correct dental issues, such as an overbite or underbite, which can affect the appearance of the jawline.
- Boost self-confidence: Finally, many people undergo jawline contouring to boost their self-confidence and feel more attractive.
The essential advantages of jawline Contouring are:
- It helps correct a receding chin
- Works on redefining an uneven jawline
- Removes excess skin to provide a smooth appearance to the face
- Restores the symmetrical balance of the face
- Provides the face with a slim, younger-looking appearance.
Several patients opting for jawline filler in Dubai believe that filling and contouring are the same. While filling includes a non-invasive method of using fillers for the jawline, contouring involves a combination of both surgical techniques and fillers to suit the patient’s needs.
Bizrahmed offers some of the best jawline contouring treatments in Dubai due to its team of highly experienced surgeons combined with the technological superiority offered for contouring treatments.
Some of the essential invasive jaw contouring treatments practised at Bizrahmed are:
JAWLINE SURGERY / V-LINE SURGERY
Also referred to as orthognathic surgery involves reshaping the bones in the mandibular and chin regions to obtain the perfect jaw contours. The jawline is performed under the influence of anaesthetics. Aside from surgical reconstruction, it lifts loose facial skin and tightens lax muscles to achieve the required facial effect. Bizrahmed offers a unique experience of Jawline Contouring in Dubai because of its customized methods invented to suit the patient’s skin type and existing facial contours.
Neck liposuction involves removing excess skin from the chin and neck to highlight the patient’s jaws. Along with removing excess fat, the area in question is contoured for further perfection. Surgeons at Bizrahmed are renowned for their jawline contouring in Dubai, owing to their surgical skills and complication-free methods. The fat removed is often centrifuged and used as natural fillers for added aesthetic comfort.
DOUBLE CHIN SURGERY
A double chin can be a result of obesity or ageing, or hereditary factors. Statistics have shown that a double chin is one of the main factors drawing people to procedures of jawline contouring in Dubai. Double chin surgery sculpts the chin and surrounding jaw areas, providing a slimmer, younger-looking shape.
Besides invasive options, Bizrahmed is equally famous for imparting customized jawline fillers injections in Dubai to enable quicker results and a fast recovery. Some of the essential filler infections are:
INJECTABLE FAT REDUCTION
Kybella is a popular treatment option for non-invasive fat reduction. With its unique fat destruction properties, it remains one of the most preferred jawline fillers in Dubai clinical centres. Studies have also proved it to be a safe method of jawline contouring with minimal downtime associated with the procedure.
INJECTABLE WRINKLE REDUCTION (BOTOX)
Botox is a neurotoxin that reduces wrinkles and fine lines around the jaw and other lower facial areas. Botox minimizes the intensity of the lower facial muscles and gives the face a more feminine symmetric look. The Botox jawline filler in Dubai at Bizrahmed is used to tighten the jawline and provide a sharper-looking profile to the patient.
Injectable fillers perform various functions like contouring, wrinkle reduction, and improved facial volume through their filling properties. Juvederm and Restylane are some of the most used jawline fillers injections in Dubai clinical centres. Surgeons at Bizrahmed mostly use them to address the age-related loss of fat or fat loss after a chronic illness.
PDO THREAD LIFTING
PDO thread lifting uses dissolvable sutures as a part of the treatment procedure. They are based on the principle of triggering the fibroblast cells in the body for active collagen production. Dermatological experts have declared them a unique alternative to Jawline filler in Dubai to address the issues of ageing and related loss of texture.
LASERS – CANDELA ELOS PLUS
Candela Elos Plus combines optical laser and radio frequency energies to achieve contoured jawline features. Its target technology works in wrinkles, fine lines, and large pores in the lower facial features. Jawline Contouring in Dubai through Candela laser is being hailed as a unique treatment method because of its 3 step-safety features and the ability to remove facial hair effectively.
OF Jawline Contouring
Jawline Contouring Treatments aim to correct imperfections in the patient’s jawline to provide him with the perfect profile. Besides correct potential aberrations, people with average profiles also opt for contouring treatments to sharpen their jawlines. The main aim of contouring treatment are:
- Provide instant skin lifting:
The insertion of absorbable filling threads in the jawline stimulates collagen production.
- Sculpt the jawline to perfection:
Use non-invasive procedures to strengthen the facial muscles for the perfect look.
- Define the angles of the lower face:
The surgeon works on the chin tip, chin-cervical angle, and mandible to highlight the contours and angles of the lower face.
- Provide volume to the face:
Fillers are used to improve the aquatic features of the jawline and face.
- Improve selfie profile:
The surgeon works on the chin line and double chin issues to improve the selfie profile of the patients.
- Correct asymmetrical differences between either facial profile:
Facial asymmetry results from injury, inborn defects, or systemic conditions are managed for an even look. Jawline contouring in Dubai has achieved a lot of importance in recent years because of the increasing influence of social media on the younger population of the area. That, with the need to achieve a younger-looking look and chiselled profile, has introduced several sometimes safe options. Dermatological centres offer several jawline filler injections in Dubai to benefit the patient. At the same time, It is essential to know about the compounds of these injections and ascertain their safety criteria before using them for contouring treatments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES
FOR Jawline contouring
The rising trend of jawline filler in Dubai with the technical superiority of Dubai’s medical infrastructure has resulted in several people making a beeline for the place to perfect their facial features. But not all are eligible for the contouring procedures. Nor are all jaw contouring options ideal for your requirements. A perfect candidate for jawline contouring is:
- One above 18 years of age
- One in good health without any uncontrolled systemic complications
- With a weak jaw that affects their facial profile
- With visible facial asymmetry because of their uneven jaw lines on either side
- Who have heavy lower face features due to obesity or age-related
- With sunken jaw features because of excessive loss of volume in the lower facial regions
- With previous cases of unsuccessful jawline contouring procedure
- Who is aware of their condition and has practical expectations from the procedure
- Those who are willing to abide by the instructions of the presiding surgeon and abide by their treatment plans
Wherever you opt for a Jawline filler in Dubai, ensure that you are aware of the eligibility mentioned above criteria and be prepared likewise for the upcoming procedures.
Jawline Contouring Recovery
Following preoperative and postoperative precautions can enable a timely and speedy recovery from your procedure. Non-invasive treatment methods have virtually no downtime associated with them, making the option of jawline filler in Dubai one of the most preferred treatment measures. Invasive options like Neck lifts and V-lifts have a more extended recovery period and produce longer-lasting results. The recovery period can be divided into phases:
The Inflammation and pain start decreasing in intensity. By the end of 2nd week, the bruising had healed optimally.
The swelling decreases significantly, and the suture scars start fading along with the healing of the surgical incisions.
You can view the effects of your surgery at this point though it takes 6 months for results.
Jawline Contouring Results
The results of jawline fillers are immediately visible. But the longevity of the fillers depends on the following:
- The type of Fillers used
- The number of fillers used
- The skills of the surgeon.
While hyaluronic acid fillers, after injections, last for 2-3 years, other fillers like Calcium Hydroxylapatite last for a shorter period. After a treatment session with jawline filler injections in Dubai, surgeons advise periodic follow-ups and, if required, additional injections to maintain the results.
what causes face fat?
Several factors can contribute to the accumulation of fat in the face:
- Genetics: The amount and distribution of fat in the face can be influenced by genetic factors.
- Ageing: As we age, the skin and tissues in the face lose elasticity and firmness, which can contribute to a loss of definition and the appearance of excess fat.
- Poor diet: Consuming a diet high in processed foods, refined sugars, and saturated fats can contribute to the accumulation of excess fat throughout the body, including in the face.
- Lack of exercise: A sedentary lifestyle can contribute to excess body fat, including in the face.
- Water retention: Consuming excess sodium or being dehydrated can contribute to water retention, making the face appear bloated or puffy.
- Alcohol consumption: Consuming excessive amounts of alcohol can contribute to dehydration and inflammation, leading to puffiness and swelling in the face.
jawline contouring pre-operation
There are several things you should do to prepare for the procedure. Here are some critical pre-operation steps to take:
- Please consult a qualified cosmetic surgeon: Choosing a skilled and experienced cosmetic surgeon who can help you determine the best approach to achieving your desired jawline contour is essential. The surgeon should discuss the procedure’s risks, benefits, and potential outcomes with you.
- Provide a complete medical history: Your surgeon needs to know about any pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, medications, or supplements you are taking. This information can affect the safety and efficacy of the procedure.
- Follow pre-operative instructions: Your surgeon will give you specific instructions in the days leading up to your procedure, such as avoiding certain medications or foods. Be sure to follow these instructions carefully to minimize the risk of complications.
- Arrange for transportation: Depending on the anaesthesia used during the procedure, you may be unable to drive yourself home afterwards. Plan and arrange for someone to transport you to and from the surgical facility.
- Prepare for recovery: After the procedure, you will need time to rest and recover. Ensure you have someone to assist you during the first few days of recovery and arrange for time off work or other obligations as needed.
jawline contouring operation
Jawline contouring is typically performed under general anaesthesia and can take anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on the extent of the procedure. Here are the general steps involved in a jawline contouring operation:
- Incision: The surgeon will make incisions in the skin along the jawline, typically on the inside of the mouth or under the chin.
- Reshaping the bone: Depending on the individual case, the surgeon may reshape the jawbone using various techniques, including shaving or cutting the bone or adding implants to enhance the contour.
- Suturing: After the bone has been reshaped, the surgeon will use sutures to close the incisions.
- Bandaging: The patient’s jaw may be wrapped in a compression bandage to reduce swelling and support healing.
- Recovery: After the surgery, the patient will be moved to a recovery room, where they will be monitored until they are ready to go home.
jawline contouring downtime
Here are some general guidelines for the downtime associated with jawline contouring:
- Swelling and bruising: Swelling and bruising are joint after jawline contouring and can last several weeks. Applying ice to the area and keeping the head elevated can help reduce swelling and speed healing.
- Pain and discomfort: Pain and discomfort are also joint after the procedure but can be managed with pain medication prescribed by the surgeon.
- Diet: Patients will likely need to follow a soft food diet for the first few days after the procedure to allow the jaw to heal. This may involve avoiding hard or crunchy foods.
- Rest and recovery: Patients should avoid strenuous activity and heavy lifting for several weeks after the procedure. The surgeon may also recommend taking time off work or other obligations for rest and recovery.
jawline contouring post operation
Here are some general post-operative steps to take:
- Rest and recover: Rest is essential after surgery, and jawline contouring is no exception. Plan to take time off work or other obligations for rest and recovery. Avoid strenuous activity and heavy lifting for several weeks after the procedure.
- Manage pain and swelling: Pain and swelling are joint after jawline contouring. Your surgeon may prescribe pain medication or recommend over-the-counter pain relievers; applying ice to the area can help reduce swelling.
- Monitor the incisions: Keep an eye on the incisions and look for signs of infection, such as redness, swelling, or pus. Notify your surgeon if you notice any concerning symptoms.
- Maintain good oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is vital after jawline contouring, especially if incisions are made inside the mouth. Brush your teeth gently and avoid using mouthwash until your surgeon gives you the okay.
jawline contouring after-care
After the procedure, it is crucial to follow particular after-care instructions to ensure proper healing and avoid complications. Here are some tips for jawline contouring after-care:
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities that increase blood flow to the face for at least 48 hours.
- Apply ice packs to the treated area for 10-15 minutes at a time, several times a day, for the first 24-48 hours after the procedure to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for at least 24 hours after the procedure, as they can interfere with healing.
- Sleep with your head elevated for the first few nights after the procedure to reduce swelling.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
Jawline Contouring Cost in Dubai
The cost of jawline Contouring in Dubai is a variable procedure and depends on the factors:
- Type of contouring treatment preferred:
Jawline filler injections in Dubai are less expensive than surgical options but need regular follow-ups. Although initially expensive, V-lifts last a lifetime and don’t need frequent follow-ups.
- Skills of the surgeon:
A surgeon with more significant experience in this field with improved expertise in handling contouring treatments will be more expensive than others.
Regarding jawline filler in Dubai, Bizrahmed provides affordable service despite the surgeons’ worldwide reputation and advanced treatment measures.
- The intensity of the issue:
Jawline conditions with increased wrinkles, asymmetry, or fatty deposits will need more treatments and cost more than those with reduced intensity.
Anaesthetic costs, surgery, medications, and follow-up visits add to the cost. Several clinics offering options for Jawline filler in Dubai offer a recovery kit consisting of medications, cotton gauze, and other recovery-related stuff as a part of the package after the procedure.
The cost of jawline filler is variable and depends on the following:
- The age of the subject
The viscosity of the filler
The intensity of jawline defects
Requirements of the patient with a treatment plan from the surgeon
Patients before sessions of Jawline filler in Dubai are often counselled about their requirements from the procedure. The initial post-injection period imparts an unnatural appearance to the subject before settling down and providing the patient with the desired contour and features.
When applied at strategic points, jaw fillers have the potential to provide the appearance of a slim and contoured face, making the patient more confident about their facial features.
Kybella and Sculptra are some of the most used Jawline fillers injections in Dubai for patients requiring slimmer facial features.
These are some of the most natural methods of reshaping the jawline of an individual. Apart from these Jawline filler options, sometimes laser options are recommended by surgeons when natural methods do not work.
Non-invasive methods of jawline Contouring produce short-lasting results and must be repeated at regular intervals. Surgical options after completion last for a much more extended period of 10-15 years. Even after sessions of non-invasive Jawline fillers injections in Dubai speciality centres, following the maintenance regimen as advised by surgeons enables them to last much longer.
may leave some scars, but they are usually minimal and well-hidden. The exact location and size of the scars depend on the type of jaw surgery performed and the surgical approach used.
For example, if the surgery is performed through incisions inside the mouth, there will be no visible external scarring. However, if an external incision is required, such as in cases of corrective jaw surgery, a small scar may be visible on the skin.
In general, the scars from jaw surgery tend to be small and well-concealed, and they usually fade over time. Your surgeon will provide you with specific aftercare instructions to help minimize scarring and promote healing.
Yes, the face may look different after jaw surgery, particularly in cases of corrective jaw surgery or orthognathic surgery. The purpose of jaw surgery is to correct structural abnormalities in the jaw, such as an overbite or underbite, which can affect the overall shape and symmetry of the face.
After jaw surgery, the jaw may be more aligned, the facial profile may be improved, and the cheekbones may be more prominent. Depending on the specific surgical technique used, the size and shape of the chin may also be altered. In some cases, jaw surgery can also improve breathing and speech.
While patients can expect some pain and discomfort after jawline contouring, it is typically manageable with pain medication and other post-operative care measures such as icing the area and keeping the head elevated. Most patients report that the pain is manageable and decreases over time as the jaw heals.
Jawline contouring can make the face appear slimmer by enhancing the definition of the jawline and creating a more angular appearance. A well-defined jawline can create the illusion of a more structured and defined face, which can make the face appear less rounded or chubby.
However, it is important to note that the effectiveness of jawline contouring in slimming the face can vary depending on individual factors such as the underlying bone structure, skin thickness, and amount of excess fat in the face. Additionally, jawline contouring is a cosmetic procedure that can provide temporary results, and lifestyle factors such as diet and exercise can also play a role in maintaining a slimmer facial appearance.
Overall, while jawline contouring can enhance the appearance of the jawline and contribute to a slimmer-looking face, it is important to consult with a qualified cosmetic surgeon to determine the best approach based on individual goals and physical characteristics.
Chewing gum can help improve the appearance of the jawline by strengthening the muscles in the jaw and reducing excess fat. When you chew gum, the muscles in your jaw and face are activated, which can help tone and define them over time.
Regularly chewing gum can also promote healthy blood flow to the face, which can contribute to a more youthful and refreshed appearance. However, it is important to note that chewing gum alone is not a guaranteed way to improve your jawline, and results may vary depending on individual factors such as the underlying bone structure, skin thickness, and amount of excess fat in the face.
In addition, it is important to choose sugar-free gum to avoid excess sugar intake, and to not overdo it on the gum as excessive chewing can lead to jaw pain and discomfort. Incorporating gum chewing into a larger healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet and regular exercise, can help improve the overall appearance of the jawline.
Waiting until skeletal maturity is important because the bones of the jaw must be fully developed before surgery can be performed. Performing the surgery too early can result in the need for additional surgeries as the jaw continues to grow and develop.
That being said, each case is unique and some individuals may benefit from earlier or later surgery depending on their specific needs. Your surgeon can evaluate your individual situation and recommend the best timing for your jaw surgery.