Enjoy life with the confidence that you look beautiful. Try KYBELLA and say good-bye to bothersome double chins.
about Kybella treatment
(Double Chin Reduction)
Kybella is a non-surgical treatment procedure to remove excess fat from the skin. Apart from double chin removal, it is also used to contour the neck and chin area and give it a sculpted look.
Regarding Kybella treatment for double chin reduction without surgery, the process is safe & non-invasive to remove fat cells from the face, making it look contoured and firm. It usually destroys the fat cells in the skin, causing its double appearance. It is a permanent procedure and, once completed, does not need any repeated treatments.
If you do not want to search for a competent plastic surgeon in chin augmentation surgery and chin reduction, you may want to consider a nonsurgical treatment in Dubai. Chin reduction can also be achieved through a treatment called Kybella. This more straightforward procedure may be appropriate if you are concerned about double chin removal costs in Dubai. A minimally invasive procedure will significantly reduce double chin removal costs in Dubai.
Kybella is a synthetic type of deoxycholic acid your body naturally produces. It helps your body process fat, and Kybella mainly works by destroying fat cells that lead to a double chin. This is a type of non-surgical chin reduction that involves an injection.
After injection, Kybella destroys targeted fat cells. Your body will then safely flush out these destroyed fat cells in time. Once removed, fat cells are gone permanently. Remember that remaining fat cells can grow more prominent if you put on weight after your Kybella treatment.
So, unlike chin augmentation surgery, Kybella permanently destroys fat cells, which your body removes. The process takes some time, typically achieving full results within four to six weeks.
KYBELLA offers a life-changing boost of confidence to those self-conscious about their double chin. Now, you can take advantage of more excellent social experiences knowing that your appearance reflects the inner beauty radiating within!
of Kybella treatment
- When you go to the best doctor and clinic for your Kybella treatment for double chin, you enjoy both the perks regarding safety and results. Firstly it uses deoxycholic acid, which is naturally present in the body. This makes it a skin-friendly treatment for double chin reduction without surgery with minimal side effects.
- It is a non-invasive option in comparison to surgical ones like skin liposuction. It reduces the possibility of scar formation with comparatively less downtime than liposuction.
- People prefer Kybella chin reduction without surgery because it is smoother and provides more satisfactory results than other methods. It is also a permanent procedure. After completing the required sessions, the results are more likely permanent with little to no maintenance. This reduces the need for follow-ups, with the cost of follow-ups making it a relatively economical procedure in the long run.
- Do you have a double chin that you’re not happy with? Do you avoid taking pictures because of it? Kybella may be the solution for you! A prescription drug called Kybella is used to diminish mild to extreme submental fat that can appear under the chin.
- Kybella is an FDA-approved fat removal treatment that involves a series of microinjections under the chin. Each session consists of about 30 microinjections, and most patients need two to four sessions spaced out over 4-6 weeks for the best results. The treatment takes less than 45 minutes, and you may see visible improvements in the treated area within a few weeks.
- Kybella is a safe and effective way to get rid of your double chin and improve the appearance of your profile. If you’re looking for a nonsurgical approach to reducing your fat deposit below the chin, Kybella may be right for you. A minimum of two treatments is recommended, spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Most people do 2-4 sessions which last about 45 minutes each. Results are visible after a few weeks and continue improving with additional treatments! Talk to your doctor about Kybella if you’re considering this treatment option. Be sure to ask about side effects, such as swelling, bruising, pain, numbness and redness. After your treatment, watch the node; it should start reducing in a few days! With Kybella, you can finally get rid of your double chin and feel more confident with a sleeker profile!
First and foremost, only adults over 18 are eligible for the kybella double chin removal non-surgical procedure. This is important as the skin cells reach maximum development by this age. There are a lot of reasons for a double chin. As Kybella Double chin removal treatment targets only fat cells, the submental or chin fat remains focused.
Note: People with respiratory disorders are ineligible for the treatment.
Moderate fat is an ideal requirement for the double chin removal non-surgical procedure since excess skin or loose skin folds will hinder satisfactory results.
Additionally, before opting for Kybella treatment for double chin, doctors may advise you to try any other double chin removal method to make it more convenient. Most importantly, you should have realistic expectations and be willing to go according to the surgeon’s plan and advice regarding the treatment. If you have more questions regarding your eligibility for double chin removal non-surgical treatment, contact Bizrahmed today.
Unlike chin augmentation surgery, most healthy adults are good candidates for Kybella treatment. Before undergoing treatment, you will consult to determine if this type of chin reduction makes an excellent alternative to surgery in Dubai. So it would be best to choose a competent surgeon familiar with chin augmentation surgery and chin reduction using Kybella.
- Moderate fat deposits under the chin
- Good overall health
- Minimal skin laxity
- Ability to follow post-procedure instructions
During the Kybella consultation, you should provide your surgeon with your medical history and list any medications you’re currently taking, including nutritional supplements. You may be advised to stop taking certain medications or supplements that promote bleeding or could interfere with your post-procedure recovery. Be sure to get the prescribing doctor’s approval before taking any medicines.
Kybella treatment aftercare
Post the kybella treatment for double chin; there will be swelling and discomfort with some bruising. Since the injection burns fat cells, you can expect a tingling and itching sensation. Ice Packs and painkillers work wonders in reducing pain and inflammation. Antihistamines can also reduce the itching and tingling sensation to a great extent.
Applying ice packs in a prescribed amount will minimize the swelling in a shorter time. Sometimes chin straps are also advised by the surgeon for the swelling. Although it’s a treatment for chin reduction without surgery, that doesn’t mean you can return to your regular beauty care routine immediately. Firstly, do not massage the area or go for any facials or chemical peels for at least two weeks after the procedure. Additionally, avoid any strain on the body for a few weeks after the procedure for effective healing. These safety protocols are mandatory for a kybella treatment for a double chin.
Kyeblla treatment results
For double chin removal, the surgeon injects Kybella in different areas of the skin. Repeat sessions are done at an interval of 2-3 months, and it takes at least six months for you to see the results. But once the fat cells are effectively destroyed, the results last forever, and you enjoy a toned chin.
Kybella treatment cost in Dubai
The exact cost of your Kybella treatment for a double chin is difficult to ascertain. Many factors determine the cost of treatment for double chin, such as your skin type, age, skills of the practitioner, etc. The details are below:
- Your skin type: Some skin types are more prone to fat deposition and may require several sessions before completion.
- The number of fat deposits in your skin: Less fat deposits require fewer sessions, and vice versa.
- Cells response: Your cell response significantly determines the number of sessions, which decides the cost for your Kybella chin reduction without surgery. Generally, patients with more fat deposits respond better to Kybella than those with less fat.
- The experience and skills of your practitioner. Not all double chins are a result of excessive fat cells. Therefore, the kybella treatment for double chin may not work in such conditions. A skilled practitioner must assess you properly and ensure the treatment’s surety. Check for a practitioner with excellent online reviews. They are more likely to be expensive, but the results of the chin reduction without surgery treatment will be safe and satisfactory.
- Several sessions are required. The sessions needed for treating double chin vary from person to person. Increasing the number of sessions will automatically increase the overall cost of kybella treatment for the double chin procedure.
There is no fixed cost to the Kybella treatment for the double chin removal procedure. Several factors, like the level of double chin, the number of sessions required, and the practitioner’s treatment plan, decide the cost of your double chin removal non-surgical treatment. Additionally, the surgeon’s experience with the additional procedures needed also plays a vital role in the cost factor for Kybella.
Once the required sessions are completed, the fat cells are destroyed. This makes them incapable of storing any more fat. So it can be safely said that the effects of Kybella, once completed, last forever. Unlike other procedures, you don’t need repeat treatments or touch-ups for Kybella. kybella treatment for double chin is a non-surgical process that may time taking, but the effects are primarily permanent.
When you go for a kybella treatment for double chin reduction without surgery, rest assured of a long-term solution. The result is achieved by destroying the fat cells that store fat. Even after destroying old fat cells, a lack of weight control management may lead to the buildup of new fat cells. So careful weight control is equally important. To get more information regarding your Kybella double chin removal non-surgical procedure, contact Bizrahmed today.
Kybella proceure preparing
Firstly, it takes two weeks for the swelling to improve after the treatment. Therefore, you should plan your leave from the workplace accordingly. For a successful Kybella chin reduction without surgery, you must follow a healthy, well-balanced diet for at least 48 hours for quicker recovery. During the screening program, inform your surgeon about any medical conditions like thyroid, enlarged neck lymph nodes, sunburn, or previous scarring in the area, as these will affect the procedure’s outcome.
Avoid taking blood-thinning medications at least five days before the procedure. Shave the area to be treated thoroughly before the procedure. This helps the surgeon have clear visibility while injecting the Kybella.
Kybella treatment procedure
Treating a double chin starts with applying numbing cream over the treatment area. Previously marked areas are now injected with the Kybella at various points over the chin. The deoxycholic acid in Kybella will work through the fat cells and burn them. The benefits are endless when you go for a Kybella treatment for a double chin. Apart from removing fat cells from the chin, it also helps contour your jaw and neckline, giving you a toned and wrinkle-free visage.
After evaluating your condition, your injections follow your surgeon’s treatment plan. Approximately 50 injections are given in one session, with the procedure taking no longer than 30-40 minutes. Post your double chin removal non-surgical treatment, and ice packs will be immediately applied to the treated areas. The entire procedure will be repeated monthly. Usually, 3-6 sessions are needed for satisfactory double chin removal non-surgical treatment. However, your doctor may increase or decrease it by analyzing your skin’s repose rate.
A few differences exist between using Kybella and undergoing a surgical procedure for your condition, particularly chin augmentation. For one, treatment with Kybella requires multiple sessions to achieve optimal results.
Kybella is not an appropriate treatment for anyone without elastic neck skin. It is only used to correct excess fat found beneath the chin.
One of the main advantages of Kybella over surgical procedures is that Kybella injections require less downtime because this is a minimally invasive treatment.
Another treatment option is Kybella injections, instead of double chin reduction procedures, to dissolve fat safely absorbed by your body.
Kybella recovery process
Although the injections are relatively quick and comfortable, some people may experience side effects such as swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, and redness. These effects usually start 1-2 days post-treatment and are most visible 2-4 days later. Swelling can last up to two weeks, but it should subside, and you should start seeing an aesthetic improvement. Rarely, there may be a temporary asymmetry in mouth movement that resolves within a few months.
Why Bizrahmed for Kybella Treatment?
Selecting a qualified surgeon with cosmetic treatment experience is crucial if you’re considering surgery to create dimples. With innovative treatments and the expertise of advanced practitioners, state-of-the-art technology, and results that exceed expectations, choosing Bizrahmed is easy. The team at Bizrahmed goes the extra mile to ensure their clients receive personalized care and customized plans that target exactly what they need, paired with nurturing surroundings that make it a comfortable and pleasant experience. Trust in the Bizrahmed brand and its commitment to excellent results and customer service satisfaction – you won’t regret it!
HOW DOES KYBELLA WORK?
KYBELLA targets unwanted fat beneath the chin and gives you a more contoured profile. It contains deoxycholic acid, which occurs naturally in your body and helps break down dietary fats. When injected into the area of concern, KYBELLA breaks down fat cells so they can no longer store or accumulate additional lipids, leaving a sleeker appearance!
When you go for a Kybella chin reduction without surgery, the results depend on the number of fat cells in your chin and how efficiently the Kybella treatment destroys them. Usually, 3-6 sessions are required to destroy the cells. But the exact number is determined by the treatment plan of your surgeon for satisfactory results.
Numbing creams or anaesthetic lotions are applied to the skin before the treatment to ease discomfort. But the main component of Kybella is deoxycholic acid, which breaks down the fat cells in the chin. So there is bound to be some soreness and inflammation post-treatment that peaks in two days, after which it gradually resolves in a month.
There are two ways of answering this question. Firstly if the double chin is not due to fat deposits, Kybella will not eliminate it effectively.
Secondly, your double chin may return if you regain weight post-Kybella treatment, as new fat cells will develop, which might cause the reappearance of the fat. But it will be minimal and less extensive than the previous fat deposits.
Wrinkling and dimpling of the chin can be a regular part of the natural ageing process. Although this is not a medical concern, this appearance may make you feel uncomfortable or self-conscious. This makes you look older than your actual age.
Unhappy with your double chin? KYBELLA could be the right solution for you. Talk to your doctor today and find out if it’s an effective option in achieving a more refined facial profile.
KYBELLA has been the center of a comprehensive international clinical program, encompassing an impressive 20 studies and 2.6K patients around the world! With over 1.6K individuals receiving treatments utilizing KYBELLA, it is no wonder why this revolutionary product continues to be popular among medical professionals worldwide.
KYBELLA has a well-established safety profile. While common side effects can include swelling, bruising, pain and numbness around the treatment area, more serious issues like trouble swallowing or facial nerve injury leading to uneven smiles or muscle weakness are also possible. Be sure to consult your healthcare provider with any concerns about potential adverse reactions caused by KYBELLA.
KYBELLA is a revolutionary treatment for reducing chin fat. By injecting the formula into your skin, it causes destruction of underlying fatty cells with which can no longer accumulate or store fat – giving you long-term results after achieving aesthetic response!