ABOUT Skin Whitening Treatment
Skin Whitening in Dubai is an effective cosmetic procedure that intends to enhance the skin’s tone by lightening the skin’s dark spots. Most skin whitening treatments aim to remove birthmarks and blemishes by reducing the melanin that gives the skin dark shades. Melanin is a pigment that gives colour to human body parts, including skin, hair, and eyes. Skin brightening, skin helping, and skin fading allude to utilizing concoction substances to help skin tone or give an even skin appearance by decreasing the melanin focus on the skin. A few chemicals have appeared to be successful in skin brightening. In contrast, some have become dangerous or have sketchy security profiles, adding to the contention encompassing their utilization and effects on certain ethnic gatherings.
A skin whitening treatment aims to lighten skin tone. It is recommended for people that wish to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots, birthmarks, and blemishes. It reduces the amount of melanin in the skin to provide a brighter, more even appearance.
Bizrahmed provides an effective skin whitening treatment in Dubai. Read on to find out more about our skin-lightening treatment services.
of Skin Whitening
Skin whitening treatment produces the following benefits:
- It is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
- No anaesthesia is required before treatment.
- It is an almost pain-free procedure.
- It is a simple and quick procedure that requires less than an hour.
- It is a customized treatment and can be tailored according to the patient’s requirements.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Increases self-confidence: If you feel sensitive about skin discolouration, a skin whitening treatment may be just what you need to boost your self-confidence.
- It Offers Additional Benefits: In addition to lightening skin and evening out skin tone, many skin whitening procedures reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and minimize sagging.
- It’s an Easy Procedure: A skin-lightening treatment is typically an outpatient treatment that requires little to no downtime. Your skin may require some time to recover, but you shouldn’t need to take any time off work or refrain from everyday activities.
Call Bizrahmed Spa today. We will let you know how a skin-lightening treatment can help you improve your quality of life.
Face whitening treatment is recommended for anyone dealing with the following skin issues:
- Pigmentation on the face or body
- Acne marks and scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Dark patches on the skin
- Skin that is overly dark or dull
- Age spots and dark circles under the eyes
Contact Bizrahmed Spa to determine if a skin whitening treatment suits you.
Several treatment options are available for skin whitening in Dubai at Bizrahmed. These options include:
Topical skin lightening or bleaching creams are the first options for improving the tone of dark and dull skin. Topical treatment is the least expensive and non-invasive option for improving the skin’s complexion. Some topical agents improve skin tone, but most topical creams are almost ineffective. The drawbacks of skin whitening creams are that they last for a shorter time and carry long-term side effects.
Microdermabrasion is an effective cosmetic procedure for treating several cosmetic conditions, including dull, dark, and uneven skin tone. Light microdermabrasion removes the outermost layer of unwanted skin revealing lighter and brighter skin. It is also effective for treating sun damage, acne scarring, or dark pigmentation blotches. Optimal results are achieved after multiple sessions.
Dermabrasion works similarly to microdermabrasion but is harsher and a bit more painful. This procedure involves using a wire brush to remove the damaged upper layers of skin, revealing healthy and lighter skin. It also requires multiple sessions.
Chemical peeling is the procedure that involves applying chemical solutions to the skin to peel off the damaged layers and reveal bright and evenly toned skin. It is considered the most effective procedure.
Laser Skin Whitening
This technique uses lasers to remove sun-damaged skin and control melanin pigment production. It also increases collagen production, thus making your skin bright. The machine used to perform laser skin whitening is Asclepion-Spectra.
Skin Lightening Topicals
Skin-lightening topicals are applied directly to the skin. They typically contain a bleaching agent such as azelaic acid, arbutin, retinol, glycolic acid, lactic acid, hydroquinone or kojic acid. While these may provide temporary results, they are not recommended for long-term use. They also may cause unwanted side effects.
Contact Bizrahmed to schedule a consultation. We will provide information so you can determine which skin whitening treatment best suits your needs.
Skin Lightening Procedure at Bizrahmed, Dubai
Skin lightening in Dubai at Bizrahmed is done in the following steps:
- An outpatient setting is used to perform the procedure.
- A specific laser is utilized for this purpose. Different lasers are available; your doctor will tell you which one you should get.
- Firstly, the targeted area is cleansed, and a cooling gel is applied.
- Then a laser beam is passed through the skin, reaching the deep layers of your skin and boosting collagen production.
- It also destroys dark spots and lightens the skin tone.
Skin lighteners contain a dynamic fixing or a blend of fixings that diminishes the measure of melanin in the skin where it is connected. Hydroquinone is the most generally utilized fixing as a part of skin lighteners sold in the U.S… The FDA manages the utilization of hydroquinone in the U.S. Over-the-counter skin lighteners can contain up to 2% hydroquinone.
Dermatologists can compose remedies for lighteners that contain 4%-6% hydroquinone.
It’s critical to check with your specialist before utilizing an item with hydroquinone and to take after the specialist’s bearings precisely. Other skin lighteners use medications, for example, steroids and retinoic corrosive, which originates from vitamin A, as dynamic fixings. Also, some skin lighteners use regular fixings, for example, corrosive that originates from an organism – and arbutin, a compound found in different plants.
At Bizrahmed in Dubai, we offer the best and highest quality skin whitening treatments that yield guaranteed results.
Skin Whitening Post procedural
The post-treatment guidelines for skin whitening treatment include the following:
- Washing the concerned area with chemical-free soaps and dabbing very gently.
- For your full recovery, it is advised that you use certain maintenance products, such as regularly applying aloe Vera gel or petroleum jelly to give a soothing and cooling effect.
- A layer of scabs and crusts may form on the treated area, so you are advised not to touch or pick these areas.
- Take painkillers to reduce swelling.
- Apply sunscreen for at least six months to prevent darkening or sunburn because the skin at this stage becomes extremely sensitive.
- Treat skin gently. Talk to your doctor about the skin products you are using. Avoid using any that contain harsh chemicals.
- Apply products like aloe vera lotion and petroleum jelly to provide a cooling effect.
- Do not pick at peeling skin or scabs. They will go away on their own.
- Apply sunscreen and avoid sun exposure
- Take painkillers to reduce swelling.
Bizrahmed medical staff will give you a complete rundown of pre and post-procedure guidelines to ensure you get the best possible results from your skin whitening treatment.
Skin Lightening Results
The main benefit of skin lightening is smooth and fair-looking skin. Since everyone is different, the expected results of a pigmentation treatment might vary from person to person, but benefits typically include the following:
- Increased confidence
- Smooth skin
- Fair looking skin
- Glowing and radiant skin
- Better looking skin
Skin Whitening Cost in Dubai
Everyone has a different skin tone and faces different kinds of skin problems. Due to these reasons, the cost of whitening treatment in Dubai varies from person to person. On the other hand, various clinics have different cost structures. So it is advised to visit Bizrahmed or call us if you want to know the exact procedure cost in your case.
The cost of a skin whitening treatment again depends on the following:
- Type of procedure your surgeon will be using.
- The amount of melanin has to be reduced.
- The expertise of the Clinic.
- Your location (regions with a higher cost of living may charge more for the procedure)
Skin whitening Pre-procedural
A skin whitening treatment is typically pain-free and requires minimal downtime. However, you must take certain precautions to ensure the procedure goes smoothly and that you get the best possible results. These include:
- Smoking should be stopped.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or at least limit it.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any specific medications.
- Inform your doctor in case of any allergies.
- Avoid smoking days before the procedure.
- Alcohol consumption should be limited or avoided completely
- Minimize direct exposure to sunlight
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergies
Bleaching agents and chemical peels can be used for skin whitening, but they are not permanent. Bleaching agents are also not recommended because they can damage skin if used long term.
Laser treatment is a better long-term option. However, it will only be effective in some skin whitening applications. It will permanently remove tattoos and birthmarks, but it will not work on melasma (discolored patches due to sun exposure).
No, skin brightening, and skin lightening are not the same. Brightening involves increasing the radiance and glow of the skin. It is done gradually using less aggressive techniques and it does not produce such dramatic results.
Skin lightening treatment evens out the skin tone and minimizes discoloration. It requires more aggressive techniques and produces more dramatic results.
Brightening is commonly used to mean lightening, fading, or, in its most extreme cases, bleaching. Brightening is also used to describe products that may block pigment production and lift pigment out of the skin (think dark spots from the sun or acne scars).
Fruits to Eat Daily for Glowing Skin are:
- Oranges. Daily Vitamin C intake is mandatory for radiant skin.
- Papaya. Carica papaya, or simply ‘papaya’ as most call it, is a naturally moisturizing agent that helps keep your skin hydrated and soft when used topically.
Easy Remedies to Get Fair and Glowing Skin Instantly is:
- Banana and Honey. Bananas are the powerhouse of vitamins A, B, and E.
- Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar. Here’s another whitening treatment to uplift your skin and give it that extra radiance.
- Lemon. We’re sure you must have heard that lemon is a staple of skin whitening.
- Orange Peel Pack.
- Egg White.
Most skin lightening treatment results will be apparent within four weeks. In some instances, it may take longer. If you don’t see results in three months, you may want to talk to your clinician to find out why this is the case.
In most cases, skin lightening should be seen after four weeks of treatment. Sometimes it may take longer to see any change, but if no bleaching effect is seen after three months of treatment, you should stop using hydroquinone.
The recovery time of your skin lightening treatment will vary depending on the treatment used. If you opt for a chemical peel, recovery can be as short as a few days or as long as a couple of weeks. It depends on whether you choose a light, medium or deep peel.
If you get laser skin whitening, the recovery period is typically a week or two.
Yes, skin lightening treatment is generally safe. However, it’s advisable to consult with a clinician before you opt for the procedure. You can discuss any concerns you may have and determine which process is best for your needs.
As you age, the skin loses its ability to repair itself, and the damage caused over the years may result in an accumulation of melanin in the upper layers and a darker skin tone than before.
There are a few techniques that will help you even out skin tone naturally. These include the following:
- Vitamin C: Using skincare items that contain vitamin C and following a vitamin C rich diet can increase radiance, reduce hyperpigmentation, and revive dull skin.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliation can reduce dullness, discoloration, and clogged pores.
- Target Dark Spots: There are products that are created specifically to eliminate dark spots and under eye circles. They typically contain vitamin C and other types of antioxidants.
- Make Lifestyle Changes: Protecting your skin from the sun, eating a healthy diet, and getting plenty of sleep will minimize discoloration and keep your skin looking its best.
Age spots are caused by overactive pigment cells. UV light from the sun increases melanin production. After years of sun exposure, the melanin can become clumped, or it can be produced in high concentrations causing age spots to appear.
A skin whitening treatment will reduce the appearance of age spots and even out skin tone.