What is Facial (Beard)
Changing trends and the effects of keeping up with fashion requirements have recently resulted in the reemergence of the Beard trend. Despite medication and treatment regimens, some people suffer from poor beard growth because of the following:
- After effects of severe acne
- Alopecia barbae
For these conditions, beard micro-pigmentation is performed to compensate for the patchy areas in the beard region.
Beard micro-pigmentation involves a tattoo to inject pigments in the spots of hair loss/ irregular hair over the chin and cheeks region of the face to give a fuller, even-looking look and improve the individual’s aesthetic appearance.
OF Facial (Beard) Micropigmentation
The most crucial Facial micro-pigmentation benefits include
- Addresses the issues of sparse beard problems through beard micro-pigmentation techniques
- It provides an even-looking appearance to the face
- Hide scars or burn marks in the facial region
- The cost of beard micro-pigmentation, compared to other hair loss Treatments, is more convenient & affordable.
- Beard micro-pigmentation enables candidates on whom other treatment options are not applicable/unsuccessful to enjoy the effects of a natural-looking beard.
Beard micro-pigmentation is suitable for candidates with the following:
- uneven patches of facial hair
- the desire for a quick, effective way of improving beard aesthetics without undertaking rigorous hair care regimens
- the desire for a more robust-looking jawline
- desire to cover acne/trauma/surgery-induced scars on their jawline
- Thinning facial hair and willing to abide by the medical professional’s Treatment plan for beard pigmentation tattoo procedure.
why beard micropigmentation in dubai?
Beard micropigmentation is a popular cosmetic procedure in Dubai for several reasons.
Firstly, Dubai is a multicultural city with a sizeable expatriate population. Many men in Dubai come from countries where beards are a significant cultural and religious symbol. However, some men may struggle to grow a full beard due to genetics or other factors, and beard micropigmentation can provide a solution.
Secondly, Dubai is a hub for the beauty and aesthetics industry, with many skilled and experienced micropigmentation artists offering various cosmetic tattooing services, including beard micro pigmentation. These artists are trained to use the latest techniques and equipment to achieve natural-looking and long-lasting results.
Finally, Dubai has a warm and sunny climate, which can be tough on the skin. Beard micro pigmentation can help protect the skin underneath the beard from sun damage. It can also provide a solution for men who struggle with skin irritation or ingrown hair due to frequent shaving or other hair removal methods.
Why choose Bizrahmed
for Beard Micropigmentation
We offer a holistic treatment approach to our patients to improve their aesthetic appearance and self-esteem. Beard micro-pigmentation at Bizrahmed uses clinically tested pigments and other equipment with a customized plan for each candidate.
Our technologically advanced medical infrastructure and a team of professionals with vast experience in beard micro-pigmentation procedures rest assured of the natural-looking result.
Beard Micropigmentation Results
Beard pigmentation can produce natural-looking results when conducted by a professional with the proper expertise and experience in micro-pigmentation conditions. The first sessions result in lighter-looking hair follicles that may impart an unnatural appearance to the candidate. After the follow-up sessions 6 weeks later, the final results look in time with the skin colour and are completely natural.
Despite being conducted by the best professionals, Beard micro-pigmentation lasts for a maximum of 6 years. After that period, it becomes imperative to retouch the beard pigmentation tattoo to maintain the aesthetic look of the patient. To get the best results, beard micro-pigmentation is conducted in 2-3 sessions with a recovery period of 10-15 days between sessions. The first session’s results give the practitioner an idea about how well the patients’ skin reacts to the pigmentation effects. Some fading after the first session is expected.
The second and third sessions create the added touch to ensure the results last a long time. Apart from the sessions and follow-ups, the longevity of scalp micro-pigmentation of the beard depends on the following:
- The skin type of the candidate
- Pre-procedure adherence to precautions
- Skills of the professional
- Regular sun protection and other measures after the micro pigmentation
BEARD MICROPIGMENTATION TREATMENT IN DUBAI
A detailed examination of the skin structure and counselling about the history of allergic reactions, systemic conditions, and previous dermatological procedures initiate the procedure. To ensure your satisfaction, pre-treatment photographs are taken for comparison later on. The procedure is undertaken in the following manner.
Step 1: The area to be treated is cleaned thoroughly.
Step 2: Outlining of the spots to be injected is completed.
Step 3: Numbing cream is applied over the jawline and chin regions.
Step 4: micro-pigmentation of the beard is conducted using an electric needle device.
Step 5: Your face is cleaned of residual pigment, and you can return home and resume your activities.
Step 6: As per the extent of the hair patch, you are advised to follow-up sessions and repeat procedures. The highly successful and long-lasting results with minimal complications have resulted in many candidates opting for beard micro-pigmentation.
beard micropigmentation aftercare
Follow certain aftercare steps to ensure the best possible results and minimize the risk of any complications. Here are some general tips for beard micro pigmentation aftercare:
- Keep the area clean and dry: It’s essential to avoid getting the area wet for the first 48 hours after the procedure. After that, gently wash the area with mild soap and water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Avoid touching or scratching the area: It’s essential to avoid touching or scratching the treated area, as this can cause the pigment to become dislodged or cause irritation and infection.
- Avoid sun exposure: It’s important to avoid direct sun exposure or tanning beds for at least two weeks after the procedure, as this can cause the pigment to fade more quickly.
- Avoid sweating and exercise: Refrain from engaging in any activities that may cause sweating, such as exercise or sauna, for at least two weeks after the procedure, as this can interfere with the healing process and may cause the pigment to fade.
- Avoid shaving or trimming the area: It’s important to avoid shaving or trimming the treated area for at least one week after the procedure. This can cause irritation and may interfere with the healing process.
- Apply a healing ointment: Your micropigmentation artist may provide a healing ointment to the treated area.
How does Beard
A man’s beard starts growing from puberty onwards and, by age 18, attains maximum growth. This is a variable factor, and it may sometimes take around 30 years for facial hair to grow sufficiently. Some of the major factors resulting in weak or uneven beard growth are:
- Low testosterone levels
- Overcoming or aggressively styling beard
In these conditions, beard micro-pigmentation fills the patchy areas of the facial region to provide the impression of even beard growth on the face. In the form of a beard pigmentation tattoo, the surgeon creates the appearance of a full close-shaven beard, or even a thicker beard look in individuals with a previously long beard. The colour is injected directly under or near the hair follicles to align with the pre-existing hair and add to the smoothness of the face.
beard micropigmentation recovery
The recovery time for beard micro pigmentation can vary depending on the individual and the extent of the procedure, but here is a general timeline of what to expect during the recovery process:
- Immediately after the procedure: The treated area may appear red and swollen, with slight bleeding or oozing. Your micropigmentation artist will provide aftercare instructions, including how to keep the area clean and what ointments to apply.
- Days 1-7: The treated area may remain red and swollen and feel itchy or tender.
- Scabbing and flaking of the treated area may also occur. It’s important to avoid picking at or scratching the treated area and to follow your artist’s instructions for aftercare.
- Days 7-14: The treated area may begin to heal, and the scabs and flaking may peel away. The pigment may appear lighter than expected, but this is normal, and the final colour will become more apparent as the skin heals.
- Days 14-30: The treated area should be mostly healed, although some dryness or flaking may still occur. The pigment will continue to settle, and the final colour will become more apparent. It’s essential to avoid sun exposure and follow your artist’s aftercare instructions.
- Weeks 4-6: The final colour of the pigment should be fully apparent, and any remaining dryness or flaking should have resolved.
Facial (Beard) micropigmentation cost
Beard micro-pigmentation cost is a variable factor and not the same everywhere. Factors affecting beard micro-pigmentation costs are
- The amount of micro-pigmentation conducted
- Skills of the surgeon
- Follow-up sessions
The individual’s skin type and density are essential factors affecting the beard micro-pigmentation cost. The other style influences beard micro-pigmentation cost opted for by the individual, like a low-cost wet shave look or a higher-cost classic fade look.
Scalp micro-pigmentation of the beard can solve the issues of
- Thin Stubble with irregular beard growth
- Facial hair loss as a result of genetic factors/ alopecia conditions
- To hide scars resulting from acne, trauma, or surgical procedures
- Beard abnormalities are not responding to other treatment options.
Beard micro-pigmentation works equally well on longer beards and Stubble, provided the pigmentation is applied strategically over the dermis. In cases of stubble formation, beard micro-pigmentation creates the illusion of bristled hair growth and provides the impression of a hairy facial profile through waves or dot forms.
In people with longer beards, the professional shaves a part of the beard in such a manner to create the illusion of growing hair strands near the pre-existing ones. In those with scar marks and longer beards, it addresses the midline of the affected area for natural-looking results.