What is Facial (Beard)
Changing trends and the effects of keeping up with fashion requirements have recently resulted in the reemergence of the Beard trend. Despite medication and treatment regimens, some people suffer from poor beard growth because of the following:
- After effects of severe acne
- Alopecia barbae
For these conditions, beard micro-pigmentation is performed to compensate for the patchy areas in the beard region.
Beard micro-pigmentation involves a tattoo to inject pigments in the spots of hair loss/ irregular hair over the chin and cheeks region of the face to give a fuller, even-looking look and improve the individual’s aesthetic appearance.
OF Facial (Beard) Micropigmentation
The most crucial Facial micro-pigmentation benefits include
- Addresses the issues of sparse beard problems through beard micro-pigmentation techniques
- It provides an even-looking appearance to the face
- Hide scars or burn marks in the facial region
- The cost of beard micro-pigmentation, compared to other hair loss Treatments, is more convenient & affordable.
- Beard micro-pigmentation enables candidates on whom other treatment options are not applicable/unsuccessful to enjoy the effects of a natural-looking beard.
Beard micro-pigmentation is suitable for candidates with the following:
- uneven patches of facial hair
- the desire for a quick, effective way of improving beard aesthetics without undertaking rigorous hair care regimens
- the desire for a more robust-looking jawline
- desire to cover acne/trauma/surgery-induced scars on their jawline
- Thinning facial hair and willing to abide by the medical professional’s Treatment plan for beard pigmentation tattoo procedure.
How does Beard
A man’s beard starts growing from puberty onwards and, by age 18, attains maximum growth. This is a variable factor, and at times it may take around 30 years for facial hair to grow sufficiently. Some of the major factors resulting in weak or uneven beard growth are:
- Low testosterone levels
- Overcoming or aggressively styling beard
In these conditions, beard micro-pigmentation fills the patchy areas of the facial region to provide the impression of even beard growth on the face. In the form of a beard pigmentation tattoo, the surgeon creates the appearance of a full close-shaven beard or even a thicker beard look in individuals with a previously long beard. The colour is injected directly under or near the hair follicles to align with the pre-existing hair and add to the smoothness of the face.
Why choose Bizrahmed
for Beard Micropigmentation
We offer a holistic treatment approach to our patients to improve their aesthetic appearance and self-esteem. Beard micro-pigmentation at Bizrahmed is performed using clinically tested pigments and other equipment with a customized plan for each candidate.
Our technologically advanced medical infrastructure and a team of medical professionals with vast experience in beard micropigmentation procedures rest assured of the natural-looking result.
Beard Micropigmentation Results
Beard pigmentation can produce natural-looking results when conducted by a professional with the proper expertise and experience in dealing with micro-pigmentation conditions. The first sessions result in lighter-looking hair follicles that may impart an unnatural appearance to the candidate. After the follow-up sessions 6 weeks later, the final results look in time with the skin colour and are completely natural.
Despite being conducted by the best professionals, Beard micro-pigmentation lasts for a maximum of 6 years. After that period, it becomes imperative to retouch the beard pigmentation tattoo to maintain the aesthetic look of the patient. To get the best results, beard micro-pigmentation is conducted in 2-3 sessions with a recovery period of 10-15 days between sessions. The first session’s results give the practitioner an idea about how well the patients’ skin reacts to the pigmentation effects. Some fading after the first session is expected.
The second and third sessions create the added touch to ensure that the results last a long time. Apart from the sessions and follow-ups, the longevity of scalp micro-pigmentation of the beard depends on the following:
- The skin type of the candidate
- Pre-procedure adherence to precautions
- Skills of the professional
- Regular sun protection and other measures after the micropigmentation
BEARD MICROPIGMENTATION TREATMENT IN DUBAI
A detailed examination of the skin structure and counselling about the history of allergic reactions, systemic conditions, and previous dermatological procedures initiates the procedure. To ensure your satisfaction, pre-treatment photographs are taken for comparison later on. The procedure is undertaken in the following manner.
Step 1: The area to be treated is cleaned thoroughly.
Step 2: Outlining of the spots to be injected is completed.
Step 3: Numbing cream is applied over the jawline and chin regions.
Step 4: micro-pigmentation of the beard is conducted using an electric needle device.
Step 5: Your face is cleaned of residual pigment, and you can return home and resume your activities.
Step 6: As per the extent of the hair patch, you are advised to follow-up sessions and repeat procedures. The highly successful and long-lasting results with minimal complications have resulted in many candidates opting for beard micro-pigmentation.
Facial (Beard) micropigmentation cost
Beard micro-pigmentation cost is a variable factor and not the same everywhere. Factors affecting beard micro-pigmentation costs are
- The amount of micro-pigmentation conducted
- Skills of the surgeon
- Follow-up sessions
An important factor affecting the beard micro-pigmentation cost is the individual’s skin type and density. The further style influences beard micro-pigmentation cost opted for by the individual, like a low-cost wet shave look or a higher-cost classic fade look.
Scalp micro-pigmentation of the beard can solve the issues of
- Thin Stubble with irregular beard growth
- Facial hair loss as a result of genetic factors/ alopecia conditions
- To hide scars resulting from acne, trauma, or surgical procedures
- Beard abnormalities are not responding to other treatment options.
Beard micro-pigmentation works equally well on longer beards and Stubble, provided the pigmentation is applied strategically over the dermis. In cases of stubble formation, beard micro-pigmentation creates the illusion of bristled hair growth and provides the impression of a hairy facial profile through waves or dot forms.
In people with longer beards, the professional shaves a part of the beard in such a manner to create the illusion of growing hair strands near the pre-existing ones. In those with scar marks and longer beards, it addresses the midline of the affected area for natural-looking results.