FUE Hair Transplant
What Is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE hair transplant is a procedure where follicular grafts are taken from a patient’s donor area – usually at the back of the head – and planted in the recipient area. This is the area where the patients want the hair to grow. The hair transplant technician will plant the grafts with detailed attention to the angle of hair growth, the location, and the depth to ensure the most natural and refined results and hairline. This procedure is thoroughly done with minimally invasive technology and small incisions. For this reason, patients do not need to worry about scars and can proceed to wear their hair short after the procedure.
FUE, or follicular unit extraction, is a state-of-the-art hair transplant process involving taking individual follicular grafts from the skin. The follicles are primarily taken out from the back of the head and transplanted into an area of your head where hair growth is substantially weak or nonexistent. FUE hair transplant has garnered tremendous popularity over the years. It remains one of the most sought-after hair transplant procedures worldwide because it involves less discomfort and pain. In addition, one of the key highlights of an FUE body hair transplant is that the procedure typically leaves no scars.
FUE hair transplant uses micro punches to take out and reinject single, healthy hair follicles, delivering more aesthetically pleasing results without leaving any evidence of surgery. At Bizrahmed, our FUE procedures involve planting grafts with meticulous attention to detail regarding an optimal angle of your hair growth, the affected area, and the depth of the follicle to give your hairline a more natural look feel.
fue hair transplant
The Scarring is Not Easily Detectable
One of the major aesthetic differences between FUE hair transplant and FUT procedures is that FUE treatment doesn’t require adding any stitches. Nor does it involve any liner scarring, which is often difficult to hide.
FUE Uses Cutting-Edge Technology
At Bizrahmed, our specialists use diverse automated transplantation devices and technologies, making the FUE hair transplant procedure faster and allowing for more prominent and desirable results. Using hair transplantation devices and innovation allows us to make the entire process less invasive.
Involves Less Discomfort
Compared with FUT transplantation, FUE hair transplants involve a lot less discomfort. The results of our FUE patients have always been excellent, and our patients have never faced any complications. In addition, the discomfort after the procedure typically lasts 1 week.
Great Rate of Recovery
One of the best things about an FUE hair transplant is that it isn’t overly invasive, which means the downtime associated with the surgery is less than minimal. In many cases, Bizrahmed patients could go to work the next day after getting a transplant.
The procedure is minimally invasive and requires tiny incisions:
– FUE hair transplant is a minimal scarring and minimal discomfort
– FUE hair transplant requires little to no downtime and has a fast-healing process.
– FUE hair transplant gives natural and long-lasting results when done professionally.
If the patient does not have sufficient donor hair on his scalp, an FUE hair transplant allows for extracting hair from other body parts.
The procedure of FUE Hair Transplant takes very little time and can be completed within 1 day. FUE hair transplant requires much less time than other types of hair transplants. Especially at Bizrahmed, the FUE hair transplant procedure is completed in one day within 6-8 hours of consecutive operation.
Some Other Benefits of FUE at Bizrahmed
The procedure doesn’t take much time and can usually be completed in under 24 hours. FUE hair transplants are faster than most mainstream transplantation techniques. At Bizrahmed, it takes our transplant specialists 6-8 hours to operate.
One of the major highlights of an FUE hair transplant procedure is its versatility. If the patient lacks healthy hair follicles on their scalp, our specialists can harvest viable follicles from other body parts.
FUE is a highly effective procedure that offers individuals long-lasting results.
fue Hair transplant
- If you lose confidence because of your receding hairline or bald spots, an FUE hair transplant will help you regain your confidence.
- FUE hair transplant is a long-term solution and, if done with the hands of the right and specialized technicians, can ensure life-long results.
- FUE hair transplant will provide natural, thick, and healthy-looking hair.
FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
- Good hair grafts that are bald-resistant could be used for harvesting and planting in the recipient area, a balding area.
- FUE hair transplant is ideal for individuals with a tight scalp and insufficient laxity.
- Patients should have hair loss under control and not progressing to minimize the chances of a second surgery.
- Patients who want to keep their hair very short.
- Patients who require grafting in small areas.
- Patients who need to resume their daily lives shortly after the hair graft.
- Patients who are concerned about scarring.
- Patients with scalps that are too tight for harvesting.
- Patients who require a more significant number of grafts.
- People who are balding yet have healthy hair grafts at the side or back of the head. Our FUE specialists will harvest healthy follicles from your scalp and inject them into the balding spots.
- Individuals with a tight scalp are devoid of healthy amounts of laxity.
- Proactive patients seek to nip the problem in the bud and control their hair loss through FUE transplants without requiring a second surgery.
- Individuals who wish to keep short hairstyles.
- Individuals who require grafting for smaller bald spots.
- Patients who want to return to work or their daily routine right after the surgery.
- Patients who want to undergo surgery without the risk of scarring.
- Patients with scalps that are too tight for harvesting.
- Patients who require a significant number of grafts.
FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
BEFORE & AFTER
FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
One of the leading destinations for hair transplants in the UAE is Bizrahmed. We top the preference lists for residents, expatriates, or visitors. What differentiates us from others is achieving optimal outcomes and getting the best success rate. FUE Hair transplant in Dubai at Bizrahmed can be performed as follows:
- Phase 1: The donor region will be shaved to completely expose the hair follicles and quickly retrieve the follicular units.
- Phase 2: The surgeon will then outline the region of the patient depending on how you expect the hairline to be. This ensures that the same areas of the recipient site protect transplanted follicular units.
- Phase 3: Local anaesthesia will be given to the donor region to numb it so that you do not feel any pain or irritation when the follicular units are removed.
- Phase 4: The surgeon then begins the process of extraction. To enter the depth of the roots of the hair follicles, a specially crafted punch tool with a diameter of less than 1 mm is carefully inserted into the scalp. It helps to remove the hair along with its roots from the scalp.
- Phase 5: Under a stereomicroscope, the removed hair follicles are dissected to remove any excess hairs or fat and obtain grafts of the correct size.
- Phase 6: Local anaesthesia is again administered in the receiver region. And, over the entire receiver area, the surgeon makes small incisions.
The FUE hair transplant takes approximately 4 to 6 hours. The patient can leave immediately after and proceed to his daily life the next day if he wishes. However, we recommend a 4 to 10-day recovery period to ensure the best results and minimal discomfort.
FUE Hair Transplant postoperative Care
Bizrahmed also offers a complimentary 12-month free follow-up post-surgery plan.
At Bizrahmed, we go the extra mile and offer patients a free 12-month post-op surgery plan. However, we’ve also outlined some important guidelines you must follow after your procedure:
- Start the use of prescription drugs immediately after the transplant.
- Sleep upright, with your head, lifted at 45 degrees for the first few hours.
- Do not wash the scalp 24 to 36 hours after surgery.
- Do not take any blood thinners or aspirin-containing drugs for the first two weeks after a hair transplant.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol for at least a few weeks following surgery.
- Don’t expose the scalp to intense sunlight.
- Cutting or scab-picking is strictly forbidden.
- Stop needlessly touching the scalp.
- Do not rub the scalp for at least 10 days.
- Cold compresses can also be used to treat post-operative swelling and bruising.
- You can use cold compresses to treat post-op bruising and swelling.
- Start taking the medication prescribed by your doctor immediately after the surgery.
- Try to sleep upright, laying your head at a 45-degree angle for the first couple of hours.
- Refrain from washing your head 24-36 hours after the FUE hair transplant.
- Refrain from taking blood thinners or medicines that contain aspirin for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Refrain from smoking or consuming alcohol for 2-3 weeks after the surgery.
- Wear a hat to protect your scalp from intense sunlight if you go out in the sun.
- It is strictly important not to scratch your head or remove any scabs.
- Refrain from needlessly touching your scalp.
- Do not rub your scalp for at least 10 days after the surgery.
FUE Hair Transplant Recovery
The recovery time after the FUE body hair transplant surgery is relatively short. However, patients may experience short-term post-op effects such as scalp bruising, sensitivity, and swelling. These effects will gradually disappear within a couple of days after the treatment.
Here are some important aftercare guidelines that your Bizrahmed doctor may give you:
- Your scalp will feel tender and sore shortly after the procedure.
- Expect a post-op downtime of 36 to 48 hours.
- Your scalp will begin to heal typically after 3 to 5 days.
- Most Bizrahmed patients return to their routine on the third day after the surgery.
- A complete recovery may take 3-6 months.
- The scalp will feel sore and tender shortly after transplantation.
- A downtime of 36 to 48 hours is expected.
- The healing time is roughly 3 to 5 days.
- Most patients resume typical tasks on the 3rd day after surgery.
- However, a complete recovery can take a few months.
FUE Hair transplant results
As a result of an FUE hair transplant in Dubai, you’ll get perfect, standard, and shiny hair on your head. After this treatment, you don’t have to worry about hair loss from the treated area. You’re never going to face it again. Also, no one could tell you that you had a hair transplant. It wouldn’t be incorrect to say that this treatment is the perfect cure for baldness.
The initial results are usually noticeable within three months of the procedure. The hair continues to grow for twelve months, after which the full permanent results will be evident. It is essential to know that the FUE Hair Transplant does not stop any new or progressive hair loss, and other grafts may be required later to maintain the best results.
FUE Hair Transplant Preoperative
Your hair transplant’s result depends significantly on how much you prep for the surgery. Here are a few tips on how to prep for an FUE hair transplant:
- Stop taking blood thinners a few weeks before the procedure.
- 10 to 14 days until the transplant, aspirin and aspirin-containing painkillers should be stopped.
- Stop smoking for 2 to 3 weeks until the operation at least.
- Say no to drinking in the last week before the FUE hair transplant in Dubai.
- At least one week before your hair transplant, buy your surgeon’s recommended medications.
- Before surgery, stop vitamins or medications with blood clotting ability, like vitamin E.
At Bizrahmed, our main priority is the safety and comfort of our patients. This is why our dermatologists will call you for a complete consultation before you come in for your FUE hair transplant surgery. Our doctors will perform blood tests and biopsies on your scalp to determine whether there are any hidden infections. Next, our dermatologist will also extract a small sample of your hair for microscopic inspection, determining the viability of the hair shaft.
In light of this, here are some important tips and guidelines on how you can prepare for your FUE hair transplant procedure:
- Stop taking blood thinners 1 week before the surgery.
- Refrain from taking painkillers such as aspirin or medications that contain acetylsalicylic acid 10-14 days before your FUE hair transplant.
- Refrain from smoking 2-3 weeks before the surgery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol in the last 7 days before your FUE hair transplant in Dubai.
- Purchase the medications recommended by your Bizrahmed hair surgeon 1 week before surgery.
- Refrain from taking vitamins and medications that induce blood clots before the surgery.
FUE Hair Transplant Cost
The cost of FUE hair transplants in Dubai is inconsistent with the standard. It depends on various factors, including the number of hair grafts required, the surgeon you select, and the location of your provider. FUE costs slightly more than FUT but cannot be considered huge. You should also negotiate the cost factor with your doctor before you decide on the procedure.
FUE hair transplant is a very detailed procedure that requires a lot of skill and an eye for detail. If done incorrectly, your hair and scalp will be ruined for life. Therefore, when considering an FUE hair transplant, one should place more value on the reputation of the clinic where the FUE hair transplant will be done, the expertise and skills of the surgeons and technicians, and the overall quality of service provided. This is a long-term investment for better and more confidence. You do not compromise on quality.
Here at Bizrahmed Dubai, we assure you get the best service and FUE hair transplant with the utmost natural and life-long results at an affordable cost. For a more accurate assessment of the cost of your FUE hair transplant in Dubai, please do not hesitate to call us. Our team will ensure you will get the best cost.
In Dubai, the costs associated with an FUE hair transplant are reasonably inconsistent with the standard because plenty of factors are involved. For example, the cost can vary given the number of grafts required, the surgeon’s availability, and the provider’s location. However, FUE procedures cost slightly more than FUT treatments, so it is important to first schedule a consultation with your doctor to negotiate the procedure’s price and the best options.
Another reason why FUE transplants are a bit more costly because they are significantly more detailed and require a lot of skill, experience, and meticulousness. If the procedure is done incorrectly, many things can go wrong, and you may permanently damage your hair and scalp. At Bizrahmed, one of the cornerstones of our success is the ability to provide patients with optimal FUE hair transplants using the best specialists and technology for a much safer and more effective procedure. We’re proud to say that we’re recognized and trusted for our quality and excellence in everything we do. This is why Bizrahmed has been able to provide FUE transplants for thousands of clients.
We guarantee that patients get the best treatment available and provide clients with breathtaking and natural results at an affordable price. For a more detailed assessment of our cost structure for FUE hair transplant in Dubai, please get in touch with one of our representatives via the Live Chat support on our website.
What Can an FUE Hair Transplant Treatment Do For You?
- The procedure is strongly recommended for excessively demotivated and stressed people because of their receding hairline or constantly growing bald spots. An FUE hair transplant procedure at Bizrahmed will restore the confidence and lustre you once had.
- Although FUE body hair transplant procedures are touted as long-term, at Bizrahmed, we proudly say that our FUE procedures will offer you more life-long and permanent results.
- FUE transplants are excellent for getting natural, voluminous, and thicker hair!
FUE transplants are minimally invasive and require patients to undergo local anaesthesia.
FUE hair transplants are largely recommended for men and women experiencing hair loss or bald spots in smaller areas of the head. It’s excellent for individuals who have a busy schedule and want to treat their hair loss as fast as possible.
No. As the procedure does not involve any liner cutting or stitching of the scalp, there will be no scarring.