REQUEST A CALL BACK
Thinning hair can occur throughout all stages of life. Your hair can become thin as a result of an underlying health issue or as a side effect of a medication you may be taking. Thinning hair can then go on to cause people to lose confidence and self-esteem, which can contribute to a variety of other mental health conditions.
Our bespoke hair pigmentation treatments in Dubai are designed to create the illusion of thicker, more luscious hair without the need to perform any invasive procedure. Hair pigmentation is often referred to as a ‘scalp tattoo’, due to its ability to provide you with a long-term cosmetic solution to having thinner hair.
Those interested in our hair transplant alternative treatments can give us a call at their earliest convenience to discuss their next steps. The Dubai Bizrahmed clinic is equipped with premium treatment facilities to ensure that your journey can start and finish under the same roof.
(SCALP, BEARD, EYEBROW)
(SCALP, BEARD, EYEBROW)
(SCALP, BEARD, EYEBROW)
The Areas of hair pigmentation we cover.
WHATSAPP US ON:
OUR LUXURY INTERNATIONAL CLINICS HAVE BEEN
PROVIDING AESTHETIC PROCEDURES FOR OVER 28 YEARS.
Techniques we use
Fundamentally, there are three main hair pigmentation techniques used to create the thick hair illusion.
The techniques we use are:
- Scalp micropigmentation – a non-invasive hair-restoration procedure performed to restore receding hair lines, thicken hair on the scalp, and hide scars caused by injury. Scalp micropigmentation treatment provides instant results with minimal recovery times.
- Microshadowing – a cosmetic tattoo type of procedure in which our cosmetic specialists will apply semi-permanent make-up to your beard, scalp, or eyebrows to add shape and fullness to your features. Microshadowing produces results that can last for up to 3 years, but we do recommend a regular top-up every 6 months to maintain the high-quality look.
- Microblading – a temporary cosmetic tattooing procedure performed using a blade-shaped tool that has embedded in it a row of very small hair-like needles. These tiny needles are used in a brush-like manner to give your beard, eyebrows, or scalp a fuller look that won’t wash off.
Our expert cosmetic specialist will decide which technique would be best for you following a private consultation.
Areas we treat
Our hair pigmentation techniques can be applied to several areas of the head, including your eyebrows, beard, and scalp. The time it takes for results to become apparent can vary depending on the area treated, but the results produced are just as effective.
- Scalp – we can apply all three techniques to the scalp to treat receding hairlines, scars caused by injury, thinning patches of hair, and even hide the scars produced during our hair transplant procedures.
- Beard – beards can often appear thin and patchy in certain areas. All three techniques can be applied to give the illusion of a thicker, fuller beard.
- Eyebrows – our techniques can be used to replace the need to use washable eyebrow make-up, accentuating the beauty of your eyebrows without the inconvenience of having your make-up washed away.
Benefits of our Dubai hair pigmentation treatment
Hair pigmentation treatments can be of significant benefit to both your aesthetic and your mental health. Too often we’re troubled by our appearance, within even the slightest disruptions in how we like to present ourselves to the public affecting our confidence and self-esteem. With our hair pigmentation treatment, you can benefit from the following:
- Natural look – restore signs of thinning hair in a way that looks natural and doesn’t give off the false impression that you’ve had cosmetic treatment.
- Confidence boost – you’ll be able to tackle the world with a newfound sense of confidence and self-esteem, allowing you to feel more comfortable when going out in public.
- Mental health – lack of confidence can lead to social anxieties. With our treatment, you can overcome the anxieties attributed to the way you perceive yourself in public, helping you find enjoyment in social activities.
- Conceal scars – our treatment can make even the most prominent scars seem inconspicuous.
- Used with other procedures – you can opt to combine our hair pigmentation treatment with our hair restoration procedures to achieve the hair of your dreams.
The best candidates for our hair pigmentation treatments are those who are experiencing thinning hair due to ageing, forms of alopecia, or medication side effects. The process can be used for both men and women, guaranteeing optimal results. Ideal candidates include:
- For those who can’t undergo hair transplants – if a hair transplant procedure is not for you, or if your underlying health makes hair transplantation difficult, then our hair pigmentation treatment could be your next best option.
- Balding – both men and women who are balding can benefit tremendously from our hair pigmentation treatment.
- Scars – those who have scars on their eyebrows, beard, or scalp, can benefit from our concealing treatment.
- Realistic expectation – we pride ourselves on providing real-life examples so you can understand just how this treatment works. People with realistic expectations find the best satisfaction following treatment.
Why choose Bizrahmed for hair pigmentation treatment in Dubai?
Our hair restoration experts here at the Bizrahmed clinic have perfected the art of producing a natural-looking hairline using all treated methods. We pride ourselves on the knowledge, skill, and fantastic reputation we hold, and hope that you too can benefit from our leading expertise.
Our Dubai hair pigmentation treatment can be used by many, restoring hair lines and happiness. If you are affected by thinning hair and are looking for a non-surgical approach to treatment, then give us a call at your earliest convenience so we can guide you to the best hair pigmentation treatment suited to you.
Hair pigmentation treatment is suitable for various hair types and colours, but the best results are achieved on individuals with light to medium hair colors.
Some discomfort or pain may be experienced during the procedure, but a numbing cream can be applied to reduce discomfort.
During the recovery period, the treated area may be slightly swollen and tender, and a scab may form. It's important to follow aftercare instructions provided by your practitioner to promote healing and prevent any complications.