Your Safety Protected
- During the procedure, our patient are fully monitored using advanced machinery (blood pressure, heart rate, saturation, etc.).
- We follow the highest level of sterilization and we mostly use single-use disposables medical instruments for your optimal safety.
- All our procedures are performed under local anaesthesia under the supervision of our surgeons. Patients are fully awake during a hair transplant and can enjoy our full entertainment system.
- All our surgical rooms are spacious and equipped with the most advance surgical machinery
- All our healthcare professionals are DHA licensed to practice hair transplants.
- Our Surgeon has extensive skills and experience of more than ten years in Hair transplants.
- Our Surgeon will educate you about the procedure, including possible downtime and precautions.
- Consented documentation is maintained in the patient’s health records.
- Complete a full physical examination with your hair transplant surgeon.
Perform blood tests for all our patients before the surgery.
Investigate any underlying medical conditions (blood test, X-ray, ECG, Ultrasound etc.) that may affect your surgery.
- We will discuss any allergies or medications before the procedure.
- Our surgeons and technicians providing hair transplant services adhere to infection control and safety precautions to reduce the risks of infection.
- Highly experienced medical staff
- Licensed professionals
- One time use disposables and instruments such as sapphire blades
- Strict sterilization protocols
- Advanced patient monitoring devices
- Fully equipped surgical rooms
- Strict infection control measures
- Full patient investigations including blood tests and vital signs
- Hand Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sterilization and disinfection of patient care items
- Environmental infection control and Medical Waste Management