SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION (SMP) DUBAI, ABU DHABI & SHARJAH
Say farewell to balding and thinning hair with Scalp Micropigmentation. Reclaim your hair and confidence at Bizrahmed in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Book today!
REQUEST A CALL BACK
WHAT IS SMP (Scalp Micropigmentation)?
Scalp Micropigmentation, commonly referred to as SMP, is a cutting-edge non-surgical solution for hair loss or baldness. This innovative cosmetic procedure, known as a “Medical Hairline Tattoo,” has gained widespread recognition for its effectiveness. Unlike hair transplant surgery, SMP does not require donor hair, medications, concealers, or topical lotions.
SMP offers a simple, immediate, and permanent solution, with no extensive downtime or healing period involved. This makes it an ideal choice for individuals seeking a rapid and effective solution to address their hair loss concerns.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR SMP?
At Bizrahmed, we’re your trusted choice for Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah.
Here’s why you should choose us:
- Expertise: Our highly skilled team at Bizrahmed is committed to providing you with the highest level of care and outstanding results. With years of experience in the field of Women’s Scalp Micropigmentation, you can trust our expertise for a successful and satisfying SMP journey.
- Cutting-Edge Techniques: We stay at the forefront of SMP advancements. Our clinic utilizes the latest techniques and technology in the field of Scalp Micropigmentation. You can be confident that you’ll receive the most modern and effective treatments available.
- Personalized Approach: We understand that each individual is unique. Our approach to Women’s SMP is highly personalized, catering to your specific needs. By tailoring our treatment to you, we ensure the most natural and authentic results.
- Permanent & Flexible: Scalp Micropigmentation provides a permanent solution for hairline shape and density. But, the beauty of this procedure is its flexibility. If your preferences or circumstances change over time, you can make adjustments to your SMP, allowing you to maintain the look you desire.
- Versatile Solution: SMP is a versatile solution that goes beyond addressing hair loss. It is equally effective in concealing birthmarks, scars, and other blemishes on the scalp. Regardless of your concerns, Scalp Micropigmentation offers an effective remedy.
- Safe & Non-Invasive: SMP is the ideal choice for individuals seeking a swift and minimally invasive procedure. It involves no surgery and has minimal downtime, making it a convenient option for those with busy schedules. Your safety and comfort are our priorities throughout the process.
BENEFITS OF SMP
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP), also recognized as Hair Tattoo, is carried out with excellence at Bizrahmed in Dubai. The notable advantage of SMP or hair tattoos is its permanence and flexibility. You can achieve your desired hairline shape and density, with the option for future adjustments. Whether it’s due to changing circumstances, evolving preferences, or hair loss progression, SMP offers versatility. By opting for Micropigmentation (SMP) at Bizrahmed, Dubai, you enjoy numerous benefits.
- Correction of birthmarks and burns.
- Addressing Male Pattern Baldness or Androgenetic Alopecia.
- Transforming your scalp’s appearance.
- Avoiding or opting out of a hair transplant.
- Crafting a specific hairline for the clean-shaven look.
- Coping with hair thinning.
- Concealing scars or birthmarks.
- Mitigating the aftereffects of hair transplant procedures.
CANDIDATES FOR SMP (Scalp Micropigmentation)
SMP is a versatile solution for various hair-related issues. Individuals facing the following challenges can greatly benefit from SMP at Bizrahmed:
- Low Hair Density: Women and men looking to increase their hair density find SMP to be the perfect choice, achieving a fuller, more youthful look.
- Birthmarks, Scars & Burns: SMP offers effective coverage for birthmarks, scars, and burns, giving you a seamless appearance that conceals these imperfections.
- Female Hair Loss: Women experiencing hair thinning or loss can find an ideal solution in SMP, restoring the appearance of a full, healthy head of hair.
- Male Pattern Baldness: SMP provides an excellent alternative to surgical hair transplants for those dealing with male pattern baldness, offering a non-invasive option with lasting results.
- Treatment Side Effects: For individuals who’ve experienced hair loss as a side effect of medical treatments, SMP can help restore their appearance and confidence.
- Hair Transplant Enhancements: SMP isn’t just a standalone treatment; it can also complement and enhance the results of prior hair transplant procedures, ensuring a more natural look.
- A Desire for a Different Look: People looking to create a unique and personalized look to achieve their desired appearance.
- No Interest in Hair Transplant: For those who cannot or do not wish to undergo a hair transplant surgery, SMP offers an effective and less invasive solution.
- Shaved Head Enthusiasts: Individuals who love the aesthetic of a shaved head can still achieve a specific, stylish hairline with the help of SMP, combining their desired look with a touch of individuality.
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION (SMP)
BEFORE & AFTER
scalp micropigmentation results
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) can provide natural-looking and long-lasting results for individuals with hair loss or thinning hair. Here are some of the typical results you can expect from SMP:
- Fuller and thicker-looking hair: SMP can create the illusion of fuller and thicker hair by adding pigment to the scalp to mimic the look of hair follicles.
- Improved hairline: SMP can create a natural-looking hairline by filling in receding or thinning areas and restoring a youthful appearance.
- Camouflaged bald spots and scars: SMP can camouflage visible bald spots and blemishes on the scalp, creating a more consistent and uniform appearance.
- Low maintenance: SMP is a low-maintenance solution that does not require daily styling or frequent touch-ups. Most individuals can maintain their SMP results with occasional touch-up sessions every few years.
- Boost in confidence: SMP can significantly boost confidence and self-esteem for individuals who may have been self-conscious about their hair loss.
scalp micropigmentation preoperation care
Following some pre-operation care instructions before undergoing Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is vital to help prepare for the procedure and achieve the best possible results. Here are some general pre-operation care instructions for SMP:
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and blood thinners: To minimize the risk of bleeding and bruising during the procedure, it’s recommended to avoid alcohol, caffeine, and blood-thinning medications or supplements for at least 24-48 hours before the procedure.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help keep the skin hydrated, making it easier for the SMP practitioner to work with the skin and create a more natural-looking result.
- Avoid sun exposure: Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning for at least one week before the procedure, as sunburn or a tan can make it difficult for the SMP practitioner to match the pigment to the surrounding skin.
- Shave your head: It’s important to shave your head one or two days before the procedure to ensure the scalp is smooth and free of any hair that could interfere with the SMP process.
- Consult with your SMP practitioner: Your SMP practitioner will provide specific pre-operation care instructions tailored to your needs and hair loss condition. Be sure to follow their instructions carefully to ensure the best possible outcome.
how does scalp micropigmentation work
Scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) is a cosmetic procedure that involves tattooing small, closely-spaced dots on the scalp to simulate the appearance of hair follicles. The goal of SMP is to create the illusion of a closely-shaved or closely-cropped head of hair, even in cases where the individual has experienced hair loss or baldness.
Here’s how the procedure is typically done:
- Pigment Application: Using a specialized micro-needle, the practitioner will deposit pigment into the upper layer of the scalp. The colouring matches the colour of your natural hair, and the practitioner will use various shading techniques to create a natural-looking hairline and fill in any areas of thinning or baldness.
- Multiple Sessions: The process is typically done over multiple sessions to build up the desired look, allowing for healing time between sessions.
scalp micropigmentation postoperation care
Aftercare is crucial to ensure the best scalp micro pigmentation results and avoid complications. Here are some general postoperative care instructions for micro scalp pigmentation:
- Avoid exposure to water: For the first three to five days after the procedure, it’s essential to avoid getting the scalp wet. This means no showering, swimming, or sweating. A break from exercising and other activities that can cause sweating is recommended.
- Avoid sun exposure: It’s also important to avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for at least four weeks after the procedure. UV rays can fade the pigment and cause the skin to become irritated.
- Avoid scratching or picking: It’s essential to avoid scratching or picking at the scalp, as this can damage the healing skin and affect the results.
- Use gentle shampoos: When ready to rewash your scalp, use a mild, sulfate-free shampoo to avoid irritation.
- Keep the scalp moisturized: The scalp may become dry or itchy after the procedure. To dampen the scalp, use a recommended moisturizer to help soothe the skin.
- Avoid sweating: Avoid sweating as much as possible during the healing process, which can take up to four weeks. Excessive sweating can cause the pigment to fade or become discoloured.
- Follow up with the practitioner: Following up after the procedure is essential to ensure the best results. They will provide additional aftercare instructions for your case and advise you on necessary touch-up appointments.
Scalp Micropigmentation Dubai cost
The cost of Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) in Dubai can vary depending on several factors, such as the extent of hair loss, the size of the treatment area, the experience of the SMP artist, and the clinic’s location and reputation.
In general, the cost of SMP in Dubai ranges from approximately AED 3,000 to AED 15,000 per session, with most individuals requiring two to three sessions to achieve optimal results.
Some clinics may charge per session, while others may offer a package price that includes multiple sessions. Additionally, the cost of SMP may vary depending on the number of sessions required to achieve the desired result.
Scalp micro pigmentation effectively treats hair loss for both men and women. Like men, women can suffer from balding as they lose hair due to childbirth, surgery, stress, and more.
Not necessarily that. Shaving is not mandatory if you need to add density to thinning hair or cover bald areas. However, for Scalp Micropigmentation treatment in Dubai, a wholly shaved head is very common.
You can wash your hair after 24 hours of mesotherapy with regular shampoo.
Hair transplant surgery can be done either before or after Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP), depending on the individual’s hair loss condition and their desired outcome.
If an individual undergoes hair transplant surgery before SMP, it’s important to wait until the transplanted hair has fully grown in, which typically takes 6-12 months, before scheduling an SMP treatment. This allows the SMP artist to accurately assess the remaining bald areas and create a consistent and natural-looking pigmentation to match the transplanted hair.
If an individual undergoes SMP before a hair transplant, it’s important to inform the transplant surgeon and avoid any transplanted hair growth in the pigmented area to avoid damaging the pigmentation. The SMP may need to be adjusted or touched up after the hair transplant to ensure a consistent and natural appearance.
The frequency of scalp micropigmentation touch-ups can vary depending on several factors, including the individual’s skin type, the quality of the pigment used, the skill of the practitioner, and the natural shedding process of the scalp.
Generally, touch-up sessions are needed every 1-3 years to maintain the results of the initial procedure. The scalp micropigmentation pigment is semi-permanent, which means it will gradually fade over time, and touch-ups are necessary to keep the pigment looking fresh and natural.
In addition to regular touch-up sessions, it’s important to take good care of the scalp after the procedure to prolong the life of the pigment. This includes avoiding excessive exposure to sunlight, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive products, and following a good skincare routine to keep the scalp healthy and hydrated.
Yes, it is typically recommended to shave the head before undergoing scalp micropigmentation. This is because the procedure involves depositing pigment into the scalp, and it’s difficult to apply the pigment accurately and evenly if there is hair in the way. Additionally, shaving the head allows the practitioner to create a natural-looking hairline and blend the pigment seamlessly into the surrounding hair.
However, if you prefer not to shave your head completely, you may be able to keep some hair by having the procedure done in a specific area of the scalp or by having the hair clipped very short. It’s important to discuss your options with the practitioner during the consultation and determine the best approach based on your individual needs and preferences.
The practice of scalp micropigmentation, like any cosmetic procedure, is not inherently prohibited or allowed in Islam.
In Islamic teachings, it is generally recommended that Muslims take care of their physical appearance and maintain good hygiene. This includes grooming and taking care of one’s hair, which can be a concern for those experiencing hair loss.
However, some Muslims may have concerns about scalp micropigmentation because it involves tattooing the scalp, and permanent tattoos are generally discouraged or prohibited in Islam.
Ultimately, the decision to undergo scalp micropigmentation is a personal one that should be
made after careful consideration and consultation with a qualified practitioner. It’s important for individuals to make an informed decision that aligns with their personal beliefs and values.
No, hair does not grow back after scalp micropigmentation. Micropigmentation involves the deposit of pigment into the scalp to create the appearance of hair follicles, but it does not stimulate the growth of new hair.
That being said, scalp micropigmentation can be a good option for individuals who have already lost their hair and do not have enough hair to cover the scalp. By creating the appearance of hair follicles, micropigmentation can help to restore the look of a fuller head of hair and create a more youthful appearance.
Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP) or Hair tattoo in Dubai has typically performed over 2-3 sessions. However, it can differ from person to person, depending on the following aspects:
- Width of baldness
- the extent of the field to be covered
- The optimal density of hair
Some considerations could affect the outcomes of Scalp micro pigmentation in Dubai. However, there may also be other special considerations regarding a particular patient
While most patients experience mild discomfort during the procedure – especially in its earlier stages – the discomfort becomes more tolerable as the session progresses. The pain or irritation involved with micro scalp pigmentation performed in Dubai is identical to any other cosmetic treatment. Usually, the discomfort is mild, and most patients don’t even feel it. In most cases, it burns worse than having a tattoo.
extent of hair loss, the size of the treatment area, and the desired density of the pigmentation. In general, most individuals require two to three SMP sessions to achieve optimal results.
During the initial consultation, the SMP artist will evaluate your hair loss condition and discuss your desired outcome to determine the number of sessions required. Each SMP session typically takes 2-4 hours, and multiple sessions are necessary to ensure that the pigmentation is even and consistent throughout the scalp.
It’s important to follow the aftercare instructions provided by the SMP artist and attend any necessary follow-up appointments to ensure that the pigmentation heals properly and achieves the desired results.
Yes, Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is suitable for women who are experiencing hair loss or thinning hair. Women can experience hair loss due to a variety of factors, including hormonal changes, genetics, medication, and medical conditions, and SMP can be a viable solution to help camouflage and cover up the visible scalp.
SMP can be used to create the appearance of thicker, fuller hair by applying pigmentation to the scalp in a way that mimics the look of hair follicles. The procedure can be customized to match the individual’s hair color and skin tone, creating a natural and realistic look.
Finding the right Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) practitioner is crucial to achieving optimal results and avoiding potential complications. Here are some tips on how to find the right SMP practitioner:
- Do your research: Look for SMP practitioners in your area and read reviews from previous clients. Check their credentials and experience, and make sure they are licensed and trained in SMP.
- Look at their portfolio: Look at the practitioner’s portfolio of previous work to evaluate their artistic style and level of skill. Make sure their portfolio includes examples of work that match your hair color and skin tone.
- Schedule a consultation: Most reputable SMP practitioners offer a consultation to evaluate your hair loss condition and discuss your goals and expectations. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and evaluate the practitioner’s expertise and professionalism.
- Ask about the process: Ask about the SMP process, including the equipment and pigments used, the number of sessions required, and the aftercare instructions. Make sure the practitioner provides clear and detailed information to help you prepare for the procedure and understand what to expect.
- Ask about their hygiene and safety protocols: It’s important to make sure the practitioner follows proper hygiene and safety protocols to avoid potential complications or infections. Ask about their sterilization methods and safety precautions, and make sure they follow industry standards and guidelines.
uration of the results can vary depending on a number of factors, the effects can typically last between 2-5 years.
Some of the factors that can affect the duration of the results include the quality of the pigment used, the skill of the practitioner, the type of aftercare provided, and the natural shedding process of the scalp.
After the initial procedure, it’s common for some of the pigment to fade, and touch-up sessions may be necessary to maintain the results over time. The frequency of touch-up sessions can vary depending on individual factors, but they are typically recommended every 1-3 years to keep the pigment looking fresh and natural.
It’s worth noting that scalp micropigmentation is a cosmetic procedure and the results can be affected by a person’s natural aging process and any changes in hair growth or hair loss.
When done by a skilled and experienced practitioner, scalp micropigmentation can look very natural and realistic. The goal of the procedure is to create the appearance of hair follicles on the scalp, and with the use of high-quality pigments, a skilled practitioner can create a natural-looking hairline and blend the pigment seamlessly into the surrounding hair.
That being said, if the procedure is not done properly or the pigment is not applied correctly, it can look fake or artificial. It’s important to choose a reputable and experienced practitioner who has a track record of producing natural-looking results.
Another factor to consider is the degree of coverage that is needed. If a person has a large area of baldness or significant hair loss, it may be more difficult to create a natural-looking result with micropigmentation alone. In some cases, a combination of micropigmentation and hair transplantation may be necessary to achieve the desired result.