Men’s Health Andrology
Andrology is an important topic, particularly today, where men are reluctant to seek help for their health conditions as they battle against the stigmas forced upon them through unrealistic societal expectations. Andrology is the study of medical conditions that affect men, ranging from sexual health issues and infertility to urological inconvenience.
Bizrahmed is staffed with Dubai’s expert andrologists specialising in treating men’s health conditions. Our andrologists are committed to ensuring you receive high-quality medical aid. From intricate diagnoses to complex surgeries, our andrologists here at Bizrahmed are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to help you embark upon the journey to a better you.
Conditions we treat
The andrologists here at Bizrahmed have access to our leading medical facilities so they can facilitate the effective treatment of various andrological conditions, including:
- Premature Ejaculation: This condition can affect men of all ages and significantly affect their confidence and self-esteem. Our andrologists will work with you to find the best treatment that works for you, tailored to your lifestyle.
- P-Shot: The P-Shot (Priapus Shot) is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to enhance sexual function in men. The PRP derived from the patient’s blood is injected into the penis to promote blood flow, increase sensitivity, and improve erectile function.
- Sexual Dysfunction: Any difficulty or problem that prevents a person from experiencing sexual pleasure or satisfaction, including desire, orgasm, and sexual pain. We will work with you to identify the root cause of your issue and provide you with a bespoke management plan.
- Shock Wave Therapy: A new treatment modality for erectile dysfunction, shockwave therapy uses the healing power of sound waves to induce natural healing and the formation of new blood vessels, which promote erections.
- Penile Injection Therapy: In some cases, men with more severe erectile dysfunction may require penile injection therapy. We can prescribe the most effective penile injection therapies and provide you with instructions regarding administration.
- Male Infertility: Using our cutting-edge diagnostic facility, we can use several of the most precise diagnostic tools to identify the root cause of your male infertility and provide the appropriate treatment for your condition.
- STD Treatment: Sexually transmitted infections can affect any sexually active man. By using our future-proof laboratory, we can analyse genital fluid samples for the presence of any infection before providing you with the appropriate treatment.
- Varicocele Treatment: Varicoceles can be a silent yet disruptive condition responsible for many male infertility cases. Our treatment facility has a high-grade surgical theatre, allowing us to provide surgical intervention to reverse your varicocele.
- Premarital Counselling: Want to prepare for marriage and ensure your family has a prosperous future? Look no further. Bizrahmed provides all the necessary tests to identify any underlying health conditions and genetic disparities both partners may have, ensuring you’re equipped with the knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about your family’s future.
- Low Sperm Count: Many conditions can cause men to have a low sperm count. We can accurately assess the composition of your sperm to confirm any suspicions and direct you towards the most appropriate treatment for you.
- Sexologist: A healthcare professional who specializes in the study of human sexuality, including sexual behaviours, sexual function, and sexual dysfunction. Our sexologist provides counselling and therapy to individuals and couples experiencing sexual problems or concerns.
Not all treatments will work for everyone, and it may take some trial and error to find the best solution for each individual. Consultation with our andrologist is necessary to determine your best treatment plan.
How we’re equipped to treat you
We pride ourselves on being equipped to tackle the most complex men’s health conditions here at Bizrahmed. With a state-of-the-art treatment facility and a diagnostic facility fitted with the most up-to-date tools and laboratory equipment, we’re confident that we can provide you with precise diagnosis and treatment in a timely and efficient manner.
Our multidisciplinary team of men’s health specialists will use their combined knowledge to break down the complexity of all conditions to provide you with a bespoke management plan to help you lead a better, fuller life.
If you’re experiencing any symptoms or are worried about any of the men’s health conditions listed above, please don’t hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience.
An andrologist is a medical doctor who specializes in the male reproductive system and male sexual health. They are trained to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions related to the male reproductive system, including erectile dysfunction, low sperm, infertility, and varicoceles.
Andrologists are specially trained physicians that can carry out comprehensive symptom and body evaluations, perform specialised diagnostic tools, and use their expert knowledge to accurately diagnose your condition. They will then treat your condition based on your symptoms, underlying health, and lifestyle.
Yes, our Bizrahmed andrologists are surgically trained to carry out the procedures necessary to treat various men’s health problems.