What is Breast Reduction
Are you uncomfortable with your overly large breasts? Does the heaviness of your breasts cause shoulder and muscle pain? A Breast Reduction Surgery can reduce breast size to make them proportional to the rest of your body. Bizrahmed offers patients the top Breast Reduction Procedure led by highly experienced surgeons. Our expert team of surgeons ensures you are satisfied with your decision to have the surgery.
Breast Reduction surgery, also known as Reduction Mammoplasty or Chest Liposuction, is a surgical technique performed by a renowned breast surgeon in Dubai to extract excess fat, skin, and tissue from the breast. It is performed for women with large excessive breasts and often relieves the pressure and irritation it induces. The procedure involves removing excess tissues and skin from the breast to reshape it. Most of the time, the areola must be shifted proportionately with the breast. The critical aim of breast reduction surgery in Dubai is to reduce breast size aesthetically and maintain breast symmetry.
Various types of Breast Reduction in Dubai, which the best Breast Surgeon in Dubai performs, include:
- Circular Pattern Procedure
This is where incisions are made around the areolas.
- The anchor Pattern Procedure
includes lateral incisions under the breast crease, reaching vertically upwards across the areolas.
- The lollipop Pattern Procedure
involves making incisions across the areola and vertically down to the crease.
The renowned breast surgeon in Dubai performs cosmetic surgery for breast reduction in Dubai and seeks to meet the following main objectives.
- To boost one’s general health and fitness.
- Strip extra skin from the breast
- Boost the position of the nipple on the breast.
- Strip excess fats from the breast portion
- Boost the appearance and height of the breasts.
- Having the breasts proportional to each other
The Need for Breast Reduction
The probable reasons why a woman may wish to undergo breast reduction in Dubai for too large breasts are as mentioned below:
- Getting un-proportioned breasts
- Being shy or self-conscious while outside
- Loss of self-confidence
- Feeling uncomfortable with constant pain
- Bad posture
To make sure that you are the right candidate for breast reduction surgery in Dubai, specific criteria must be met before the surgery, which you should be well aware of:
- You ought to be physically fit.
- You should also be emotionally stable.
- You have skin inflammation under your breast and wrinkle due to sagginess.
- The size of your breast restricts your physical exercise.
- You’re not a smoker, or you have to stop smoking.
- For the outcome of the operation, you have reasonable hopes.
- You should deeply sense that your breasts are more significant than average.
- You have pain in your back, neck, or shoulder due to the abnormal weight of your breast.
Why Choose Bizrahmed
for you Breast Reduction Surgery?
Once the Breast Reduction Surgery is carried out successfully, the patient must temporarily wear a support garment. It does not just support the breasts but also helps heal. It minimizes scarring, swelling and bruising. A thin tube is placed temporarily underneath the skin to drain excess fluids and blood. Tiredness, fatigue and slight pain are expected after the surgery. Doctor-prescribed medications help ease the pain and make the recovery process quite comfortable.
It takes almost a month to recover from the Breast Reduction Procedure, and all physical activities must be avoided during this time. Your surgeon will give you special instructions and written recovery period instructions. It is highly recommended that the patient attends all the follow-ups with the doctor.
There are many Breast Reduction Clinics in Dubai, but Bizrahmed is one the most successful breast reduction clinic in Dubai; doing effective Breast Reduction surgery because the top breast surgeons in Dubai are performing it, and apart from regulating the size of the breast, we produce a range of aesthetic, physical, and psychological advantages, including:
- Decreases the thickness of the breasts to the desired size and shape you prefer.
- Aesthetically emphasizes the shape and contour of the breasts.
- It makes you free to perform physical and athletic events without unique limitations.
- Builds your self-esteem and trust.
- Relieves constant discomfort from the body that larger breasts have caused.
- The breasts become strong to avoid severe sagging.
- Gives you a cheerful disposition in your life.
Breast Reduction Cost
Before deciding to have the surgery, ensure you have all the details on Breast Reduction Surgery Costs. The overall cost varies from patient to patient but remembers that you are paying for our doctor’s experience.
The results of Breast Reduction Surgery are visible almost immediately. The patient can enjoy a well-balanced figure and general lightness, making them always feel good. Many women call this surgery a life-changing experience. For more information, please book your free consultation with our expert surgeons at Bizrahmed, Dubai.
The cost of breast reduction surgery depends on the following:
- Surgeon’s Expertise
- Breast Reduction Clinic in Dubai/ Hospital Fees
- Geographic Area
Before Breast Surgery Consultation
When you have done self-analysis and are persuaded that you will be taking the next step – consultation with the best breast surgeon in Dubai, it will help you get ready. Here are some of the questions you can ask the best Breast surgeon in Dubai to get clarity to help you get more prepared for surgery:
- About the Surgeon & Clinic:
- About the Breast Reduction Surgery procedure
- About Expected Results
BREAST REDUCTION Aftercare & Recovery
Following are the aftercare and recovery procedures that must be followed for Breast reduction in Dubai.
- You must take the drug prescribed by your doctor daily.
- You will be told to wear a surgical bra for some time.
- It is advisable not to lie on your back.
- Stop any practices that place weight on the breasts.
- You can often prevent bulky items from being lifted and arms held regularly.
- Heavy practices are banned.
The patient will continue to stop work for one to two weeks. The strength activity can be stopped during rehabilitation, but regular day-to-day operations will usually be resumed after 1 week.
Before the breast reduction procedure
Preparation for breast reduction surgery in Dubai should be performed in a coordinated manner to obtain optimum outcomes and prevent many complications. Some of the essential instructions before this procedure are given below.
- You must stop smoking in advance post this surgery.
- You need to get a reference mammogram before the surgery.
- You ought to get all the diagnostic examinations recommended by the doctor.
- You must take all the medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Medicines such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and nutritional supplements must be stopped.
How long does it take to get breast reduction surgery?
Breast reduction surgery in Dubai usually is 2-3 hours long; generally, the patient wakes up 30 minutes after completion. Pain is regulated by drugs, which can last for a few days. The patient is usually returned the very next day. Rest at home is advised.
Following is the procedure of Breast Reduction in Dubai generally practised by every Breast reduction clinic in Dubai.
- The operation is conducted by an experienced and trained surgeon who tests the breast first to decide the correct procedure for the condition and size of the breast.
- Anaesthesia is given to numb the discomfort of the operation.
- The procedure employed is regarded as a pre-defined method of an incision.
- Unwanted fluids and cells are withdrawn from the breasts to decrease the size, and the incisions are tightly closed to prevent scarring.
BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY Results
The critical advantage of breast reduction in Dubai is to lessen the symptoms caused by large breasts, especially on the stomach, shoulders, and back. Because everybody is different, the predicted outcomes of breast reduction can vary from person to person, but benefits usually include the following:
- To be allowed to participate in specific tasks once limited by the illness.
- No more pain medicine if you take all of them because of your illness.
- Proportionate scale and appearance of the breast.
You’ll probably feel tired following Breast Reduction surgery in Dubai. You can experience pain for 2 to 3 weeks. You can even notice pulling or stretching in your breast region. While you will need pain medication for a week or two, you should continue to feel better and stronger daily.
The effects of breast reduction surgery are essentially long-lasting because the Best Breast Surgeon in Dubai does it. You will maintain the current contours if you do not apply extra weight. In addition to weight gain, the breasts can even change in size and shape due to pregnancy or weight loss.
Although breast reduction surgery in Dubai can take 2-3 hours, you need to stay overnight in the hospital for close surveillance. During the first week, you will feel pressure in your breasts, eventually decreasing. There’s still going to be swelling for a few weeks. Ideally, you can prepare for 1-2 weeks off work since you’ll have time to relax and heal. Many women will return to normal activities within 2 weeks. More strenuous exercises may need to be postponed for another 2 weeks or as suggested by the surgeon.