What is Blepharoplasty
The excess skin and fat on the upper & lower eyelid can create droopy (saggy or baggy) eyelids and puffiness, caused by the loss of elasticity as skin ages which generally gives the face an aged appearance. An Eyelid Surgery, also called blepharoplasty, is an effective way to remove the bags under the eyes, tighten the eyelid and make the area look sharp and youthful.
Younger people may also consider this procedure if their eyelids droop in such a way as to affect their peripheral vision. In either case, blepharoplasty can treat loose and sagging skin near the eyes that can disturb the natural contouring of the upper eyelid and impair vision. It also removes the fatty deposits that appear as puffiness and bags under the eyes. At Bizrahmed in Dubai, Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery is performed by a team of experienced surgeons using the latest advanced technologies.
The medical facility is run by Dr Bashar Bizrah, the world’s leading cosmetic and plastic surgeon. Along with his team, he comes up with a plan, keeping the ethnic backgrounds of the patients he works with.
Blepharoplasty, more commonly known as eyelid surgery, is a surgical operation used to enhance the appearance of the eyelids. Eyelid surgery can be done on the upper, lower, or both lids. Whether you wish to improve your look or have functional issues with your eyelids, blepharoplasty can help you achieve your goals.
The procedure aims to remove excess fat and muscle and reduce saggy skin in the eyelids, thus creating a natural and young look. It is a minimally invasive topical procedure requiring small incisions around the eyelid. The incisions made are closed up with dissolvable sutures and may be invisible after the surgery.
Eyelid surgery in Dubai with Bizrahmed is a day-case procedure, which implies you can return to your home or hotel the same day after the surgery. At Bizrahmed, eyelid surgery is performed by elite and highly experienced doctors supervised by Dr. Bizrah, the world’s foremost plastic surgeon. With the unrivaled experience of our skilled doctors, eyelid surgery is a straightforward treatment that ensures the best outcomes.
Benefits of eyelid surgery
You can expect the following benefits and results from the Blepharoplasty Treatment.
- The vision obscured by sagging eyelids will be restored.
- The eyes will become more refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The person will look more vibrant even without makeup.
- The self-esteem, quality of your life, and confidence will be improved.
- It improves your appearance and makes you look youthful.
- Removes baggy eyes
- Vision becomes clearer.
- You will always appear relaxed.
- Fine wrinkles and lines formed under the eyes are reduced.
- Eliminates dark and sunken-looking eyes
- It helps minimize frequent headaches.
- It doesn’t leave a scar.
- The surgical procedure is less painful.
You enjoy all of these benefits and more. At Bizrahmed, you are assured of surgical success and natural results and experience the luxury of Dubai.
EYELID SURGERY AT BIZRAHMED IN DUBAI IS PERFORMED USING VARIOUS LATEST ADVANCED TECHNIQUES, WHICH INCLUDE:
Reasons For Eyelid Surgery
Everyone wants to look and feel good about themselves. One way to achieve this is through cosmetic procedures. Changing a few things about your natural look and still looking natural is fantastic. Some reasons for eyelid surgery include the following:
- To remove baggy eyelids.
- To correct drooping upper or lower eyelid.
- To remove excess skin on the upper eyelids.
- To reduce puffiness in the lower eyelid.
- To meet one’s desires and aesthetic needs.
- To slow down the aging process, saggy skin.
Whichever reason makes you decide to get a Blepharoplasty done, make sure you go for an experienced and renowned surgeon.
Eyelid surgery in Dubai at Bizrahmed can help you meet your cosmetics needs. At Bizrahmed, we have unrivaled medical technology and employ state-of-the-art surgical methods to meet your tailored needs and guarantee a permanent and satisfactory result.
Why Choose Bizrahmed
For Your Eyelid Surgery
At Bizrahmed, we have advanced technologies that give you a new outlook. We are ranked among the best clinics in Dubai because of our exceptional surgical care. We are rapidly advancing in the fast-growing healthcare system.
What makes us different at Bizrahmed:
- Blepharoplasty is one of the core specialties of our top surgeon, Dr. Bizrah. He has gained global recognition as a surgeon in Dubai.
- Our priority is to provide quality and holistic care for our patients. For positive outcomes and client satisfaction, our surgeons will discuss your desired results and in-depth concerns before the surgery.
- At Bizrahmed, our surgeons are highly-skilled and experienced. They have worked with A-list celebrities and elites from all walks of life. Be rest assured to get the best from them.
- Furthermore, our highly trained and experienced staff are committed to guiding you smoothly and comfortably all through eyelid surgery
- In addition, our staff will help arrange your accommodation and transportation so you can have a seamless stay in Dubai.
Preparation for the eyelid surgery
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeons will review your medical history, discuss available options, and enlighten you on the process. We will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take before eyelid surgery in Dubai are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Stop smoking for about six weeks or, as the surgeon recommends, as it can affect the healing process.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments to current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
- Stop the use of aspirin and blood-thinners medicines.
- The person will have to take the prescribed medicines.
- The person will have to get the prescribed lab tests done.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
Ideal candidates for Eyelid SURGERY (BLEPHAROPLASTY)
You may be an excellent candidate for eyelid surgery in Dubai if:
- You have excess skin and fine lines on your upper eyelids.
- You have excess fat deposits on your upper eyelids.
– You have bags under your eyes.
– You have drooping lower eyelids.
– You have excess skin and fine lines below your eyes.
– You are a healthy individual with no life-threatening ailment.
– You are not suffering from any serious eye condition.
– You are a non-smoker.
– You have realistic expectations with the surgery.
During The procedure
Local anesthesia with a soothing sedative keeps you partially conscious, calm, and relaxed throughout the procedure. You will be well-positioned while our surgeon makes small incisions and cuts through the crease of the upper, lower, or both eyelids to remove excess fat. After completing the procedure, our surgeon will close the incisions with dissolvable sutures that make the reductions invisible after the surgery.
If the lower eyelid blepharoplasty is to be done, the surgeon cuts below your eyelashes or inside the lower eyelid. Excess fat is removed or evenly distributed.
Upper eyelid surgery may be done together with ptosis when your upper eyelid droops close to your pupil. Ptosis is done with upper eyelid surgery to remove excess fat and lift the eyelid.
Blepharoplasty can be done alongside other cosmetic procedures such as facelift, brow lift, or skin resurfacing.
Eyelid Surgery is performed under local anaesthesia. A rather delicate surgery, our surgeons will make the incision lines so that the resultant scars are well concealed within the natural folds and structures of the eyelid region. For the upper eyelid, an incision is made within the natural crease on the eyelid as it allows for repositioning or removal of fat deposits, excess skin and the tightening of muscles.
Once the incisions are made, the surgeons will separate the muscles and tissues from the skin, trim the sagging skin, and close the incisions with fine sutures. It takes around 4 to 5 days for the incisions to heal, after which the sutures are removed.
The scars are covered with an antibiotic ointment and protected with a thin bandage. Once the effect of anaesthesia wears off, it’s normal for the eyelids to feel sore and tight. In some cases, swelling and bruising are observed and can last between one to two weeks.
If you plan on having Eyelid Surgery in Dubai, then at Bizrahmed, Dr Bizrah and his expert team will use state-of-the-art techniques that allow quick and natural healing.
After The Procedure
After the eyelid surgery, you will be taken to a recovery suite where our experienced staff will care for you till you are ready to go to exquisite hotel accommodation. Here are a few guidelines that can hasten your recovery.
- After your surgery, you may feel one or more of the following; blurry vision, double vision, light sensitivity, watery eyes, puffy and numb eyelids, swelling, bruising, pain, and discomfort. These symptoms are typical and temporary; however, consult your surgeon immediately
- if it persists and becomes unbearable.
- Apply ice packs for 10 minutes every night after your surgery to facilitate healing.
- Use eye drops and ointments as prescribed.
- It would help if you slept with your head raised higher than your chest to improve circulation around the eye.
- Apply cold compresses to reduce swelling.
- Wear sunglasses to prevent sunburn and protect your eyelid skin.
- Use prescribed pain relievers.
- After surgery, consult your surgeon immediately if you notice unusual bleeding, shortness of breath, chest pain, visual problems, usual heart rate, and other unusual symptoms.
POSTOPERATIVE EYELID SURGERY CARE
Our expert surgeons will provide a thorough list of post-surgical instructions, but here are some common ones:
Use cold compresses to reduce swelling and bruising.
Keep your eyes clean.
Keep your head elevated while resting or sleeping.
Use eye drops to lubricate your eyes.
Avoid makeup for the recommended period.
Avoid watching television.
Avoid the use of contact lenses for about 72 hours.
Take prescribed medications regularly.
Avoid physical exertion.
Recovery & Downtime
It is comfortable and easy for most patients to recover from eyelid surgery. Your recovery period may be like this:
Just after the surgery, you will experience tightness or pulling sensation.
You will have to use pain medications for about 2 to 5 days after surgery.
Dryness and irritation in the eyes will subside 1 to 2 weeks after surgery.
Swelling and bruising will begin to resolve at the end of the first week, but resolution may take 2 to 3 weeks.
You will be able to resume wearing makeup in 7 to 10 days and wearing contact lenses within 2 to 3 weeks.
You will be ae to return to your work after 1 to 2 weeks.
Complete recovery may require a few months.
At Bizrahmed, our eyelid surgery produces permanent, satisfactory results; unless an injury to the face or eye occurs, you may never need to revisit the hospital for blepharoplasty. We help make your dream come true and restore your confidence. Once your incisions heal, you can go about your normal activities daily while looking youthful. Our surgical team and health professionals will satisfy your needs and desires.
The results of eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty in Dubai tend to become visible 2-4 weeks after the surgery once the swelling goes down. For some people, the results of Blepharoplasty surgery may last a lifetime. For others, droopy eyelids may recur. Bruising and swelling generally subside in 10 to 14 days, which may be when you feel comfortable going out in public again. Scars from surgical cuts may take months to fade.
Before The Procedure
Our doctors will propose a preliminary screening program to thoroughly examine your eyes, face, and general health to get the best possible results from your eyelid surgery in Dubai.
In addition, our doctors will take multiple images of your eyelids and face to gauge how well the operation works. Furthermore, our surgeons can only create a personalized treatment plan for you if they know about your current health, any allergies, and any previous procedures you may have had. So you will be required to provide this information.
Subsequently, a date for the procedure will be chosen after a consultation with our surgeons, during which your condition and desired outcomes will be discussed.
Our doctors will advise you to take specific measures beforehand to get the best possible results from the operation. You might be asked to do the following:
- In addition to eating a nutritious diet, staying hydrated by drinking plenty of water and other fluids is crucial. Adhering to a restricted diet will hasten the recovery from any necessary incisions.
- Aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, blood-thinning medications, and herbal supplements must be stopped two weeks before surgery. In addition to raising the risk of heart issues during anesthesia, these drugs also induce excessive bleeding after surgery.
- When recovering from surgery, it’s crucial to stay out of the sun, as doing so might hasten the darkening of the incision lines and the development of pigmented scars.
- Nicotine and smoking have similar effects and should be avoided. In addition to lowering your chances of a successful outcome, smoking can also reduce muscle tone before the treatment. Our doctor will recommend stopping smoking three to four weeks before surgery.
- The anesthetics used during surgery will work better if you don’t eat or drink after midnight the night before. Please arrive at the clinic at least an hour or two before your scheduled operation time on the day of your procedure.
Eyelid Surgery Consultation at Bizrahmed
A sincere, open, and thorough consultation with our surgeon is the first step of eyelid surgery.
After inspecting your face and eyelid, the surgeons will then discuss your aesthetic objectives. They might also ask you to undergo a few medical exams to determine your overall health. A date will be set for the surgery once you have been given the all-clear to proceed. For all of our patients, regardless of race or ethnicity, Bizrahmed has a track record of providing the best medical and cosmetic outcomes. Please do not delay scheduling a consultation with us for your blepharoplasty procedure.
You can book an appointment, call +971800249724.
Blepharoplasty Cost In Dubai
The price of eyelids surgery in Dubai with Bizrahmed will vary based on many elements, such as the skills and expertise of the surgeon, the specifics of the treatment, the individual circumstances of the patient, and the sophistication of the equipment utilized. Our surgeons are among the best in the world, so you can rest assured that your treatment at Bizrahmed will be cutting-edge. Additionally, our facility is outfitted with state-of-the-art medical equipment. Our surgeons personalize surgical procedures to each patient’s unique requirements, allowing us to consistently deliver superior outcomes. If you’re looking for excellent eyelid surgery in Dubai, go no further than Bizrahmed. If you choose Bizrahmed, you will get the most natural look for a great price.
Some patients are as young as 25, while others are 65. The Society of Plastic Surgeons reports that more than 90 per cent of patients seeking an eyelid lift are over 40, and most of this segment is over 55. But patients with naturally hooded eyelids seek treatment in their 20s and 30s.
Can do both the upper and lower eyelid at the Same Time. Upper and Lower Eyelids are regularly performed together to allow for simultaneous recovery. Consult with 3 – 4 surgeons in your area to determine if you are a candidate and find the best option.
Typically, It takes about 14 days to recover from the procedure. Although, this may vary in individuals.
No, it is not. Blepharoplasty is a minimally invasive and less painful cosmetic procedure.
Sleep with your head raised on about 2-3 pillows for two weeks after your surgery. It helps prevent swelling and promote healing.
The results of Blepharoplasty surgery are long-lasting. To ensure that the results look good for as long as possible, you should lead a healthy lifestyle, enjoy a nutritious diet, avoid smoking, follow a good skincare routine, and avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
Upper eyelid surgery is suitable for at least 5-7 years. Lower eyelid surgery rarely needs to be repeated. Of course, your eyes will still age after the procedure. If your lids sag again, a forehead lift rather than another eye lift may be the preferred procedure.
It may take about five days to start doing this; however, you can use wipes or soft tissue cloth to clean your eyelids. A standard saline solution with sterile gauze pads is used to clean and remove debris if covered with cotton pads from the surgery.
It may be too soon to apply makeup after eyelid surgery. You may start using makeup after two weeks, depending on how fast your healing process is.