Neck Lift Surgery
What is NeckLift Surgery?
The neck and jaw sag, resulting in the loss of the original sharpness of the face. Neck Lift for sagging skin is a cosmetic surgery that improves the jawline’s overall appearance and contouring of the neck. A sophisticated surgical procedure gives a better definition of the neck and the jaw angle.
Benefits Of NeckLift Surgery
- It gives a thinner and more youthful appearance to your neck.
- Scarring is unnoticeable as they get hidden behind their ears.
- It eliminates the band lines from your neck.
- It gives proper contouring to your jaws.
- It improves your overall personality.
- It boosts your self-esteem.
The Need For Neck Lift Treatment
One can have worn-out neck skin because of the following reasons:
- Physical trauma on the neck
- Lack of exercise
- Drastic weight loss
- Over-exposure to the sun
- A botched surgery
An appealing neck is considered an absolute symbol of beauty and elegance. However, a wrinkled or fatty neck can lead to low self-esteem and confidence. Going through a Neck lift in Dubai to improve your neck appearance aesthetically by pulling your skin surgically.
For Neck Lift Procedure
An appealing neck is considered an absolute symbol of beauty and elegance. However, a wrinkled or fatty neck can lead to low self-esteem and confidence. Going through a Neck lift in Dubai to improve your neck appearance aesthetically by pulling your skin surgically. Before undergoing neck lift surgery in Dubai, it is necessary to fulfil the candidacy requirements. You can be an ideal candidate for the procedure if;
- You have a double chin.
- You have sagging skin on the neck.
- You have excess fat under your jaws and on the neck
- You have elastic skin
- You are over 18
- You are physically healthy
Everyone ages differently. So, the question is not necessarily what the best age for neck lift surgery is, but what is the best age for you? This procedure may be a great option if you are physically healthy and feel challenged by loose skin folds along your neck. While there is no magic number, most patients are between the ages of 35 – 65.
Neck Lift Surgery Results
The results of the neck lift surgery in Dubai will become visible immediately after the surgery. However, the final results may take a few months to become apparent after the swelling subsides completely. The outcomes will be long-lasting. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
The results of a neck lift typically last 10 to 15 years. Treatment results may vary based on an individual’s skin condition and how well he or she takes care of the skin after surgery. Also, the face continues to age even after surgery, so results depend on the individual’s natural ageing process.
The results of a Neck Lift are long-lasting, but the ageing process does not stop once you have the procedure! To ensure that the results look good for as long as possible, you should lead a healthy lifestyle, enjoy a healthy diet, avoid smoking, follow a good skincare routine, and avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
Neck lift procedure
Neck Lift Surgery addresses ageing in the neck and lower face, including the jaw. The neck lift surgery procedure at Bizrahmed is performed on an outpatient basis, and the duration varies depending on the technique used. A neck lift aims at improving the aesthetic appearance of the neck by:
- Eliminating excess skin on the neck.
- Removing or altering neck muscles.
- Improving the contours of the chin and refining the jawline.
Neck Lift surgery is a safe procedure performed under local anaesthesia. Depending on the patient’s requirement, laser treatment combined with liposuction is used during the treatment. For the best results and a refined appearance, surgeons at the Bizrahmed discuss the reasonable outcome and expectations during the initial consultations. The aim is to achieve a naturally beautiful neckline that makes the skin smoother and firmer.
A neck lift can be done with sedation and local anaesthesia, in which only part of your body feels numb or under general anaesthesia. Liposuction is the most used procedure. The surgeon makes a tiny incision behind each ear and under the chin.
Sedative medications allow the patient to remain awake but relaxed with local anaesthesia, so there is no pain. The procedure takes several hours, during which the surgeon makes small incisions around and behind the ear and a tiny one under the chin.
Neck lift procedure Process
The first step is the administration of general anaesthesia. After this, incisions will be made. The site and length of the incision will vary depending on the improvement required and the technique used. The sites for making incisions are:
- Beginning in the hairline at the level of sideburn, extending down around the ears and ending in the hairs at the back.
- Beneath the chin.
- Around the ears only.
The surgeon will make the required alterations, including:
- Removal of excess skin.
- Re-positioning of tissues.
- Removal of excess fat.
- Removal or tightening of muscles.
- Finally, incisions are closed using stitches.
Post operative Surgery
You have to follow the following guidelines after neck lift surgery in Dubai.
- Follow all the medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- Use ice packs and compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort in the treated area.
- Avoid all strenuous activities for two weeks after the surgery.
- Follow a few neck-related exercises you will follow for a quick recovery.
- You should apply topical ointments recommended by your doctor.
- Bandages and sutures will be removed after five days of the surgery.
- You can restore your social life after six days of the surgery.
- Antibiotics will be prescribed to get rid of the infection.
Expectations after neck lift surgery
- You should expect some discomfort and pain after the surgery. This will be controlled with a pain management plan, which will be explained to you by your surgeon, and you will be given a course of antibiotics to help avoid infection.
- A pressure garment will need to be worn around the neck for approximately ten days following the surgery to help control and reduce swelling and bruising.
Neck Lift Recovery
Neck lift surgery in Dubai requires comparatively less downtime, and the candidate needs only one week to recover fully. You will have discomfort and pain in your treated areas, which will subside in the first week of the surgery. You should expect bruising at the incision sites, which will vanish in a few days. You will have some swelling in the neck, but it is pretty normal to have in the early days of recovery. However, it will settle down in a week. In the case of liposuction, some drainage pipes will be attached through your incisions to avoid fluid accumulation.
Necklift Surgery Cost
For an accurate cost assessment, you must book an initial consultation with our surgeon. As with almost any aesthetic procedure, the cost will depend on the following factors:
- Surgeon’s Expertise – The surgeon’s fee is based on their experience. A reputable, established surgeon with a successful track record will charge higher fees.
- Clinic/ Hospital – Fees also depend upon the quality of the facility chosen for the operation.
- Geographic Area – Depending on the city/ area you decide to have the surgery.