Buttock Augmentation or Gluteoplasty is used to improve the buttocks’ shape, size, and volume through invasive and non-invasive procedures. The augmentation technique achieves its functions through buttock fat transfer, liposuction, butt fat injections, and other methods. The main aim of augmentation is to achieve an improved aesthetic appearance of the individual through buttock fat transfer.
Buttock augmentation in Dubai has been a great favourite among the cosmetic clientele since the advent of social media culture. Our medical team at Bizrahmed, Dubai, aims at aesthetic perfection and offers a variety of methods through butt fat injections and invasive options to achieve desired results.
When you go for a Buttock Augmentation under an experienced surgeon, you get the following benefits.
- Improve self-esteem through improved aesthetic appeal
- Improve your gait, which is affected because of asymmetrical butt
- Get a younger-looking contoured appearance on your butt
- Getting rid of excessive skin as a part of age-related changes/ weight fluctuations
- Avail a natural-looking butt appearance
Bizrahmed is one of the most successful & few plastic surgery centres in Dubai that provides a wide range of buttock Augmentation techniques and a customized treatment plan for optimum results. We don’t believe in the “one formula fits all” theory. Our surgeons aim to provide realistic results through fat butt injections. The quantity gets decided depending on the patient’s unique body requirements.
- Buttock augmentation at Bizrahmed is performed using state-of-the-art technology superior to other centres in terms of efficiency and better-quality results.
- The entire team is dedicated to achieving perfection with successful outcomes.
- We take a holistic approach to the problem and aim to provide physician and psychological relief to our patients through our surgical interventions.
- Our treatment plan is simple yet effective and provides long-lasting results.
- Bizrahmed provides quality services at a reasonable service charge, which enables many people to avail of our services.
- We have a high percentage of success rate.
Ideal candidates for Buttock Augmentation are:
- above 18 years of age
- look forward to improving the aesthetic of the Buttock
- have asymmetrical butt/ butt abnormalities
- have postural issues because of unnatural butt
- Not be allergic to the butt fat injections or other components of an augmentation technique.
- Have realistic expectations from the surgery
- the patient is physically and mentally fit for the procedure and can abide by the surgeon’s plans.
Butt Augmentation cost
The cost of a buttock augmentation procedure is a variable factor and depends on
- The type of augmentation techniques
- Amount of buttock fat transfer. More significant amounts of fat transfer are more expensive than smaller quantities of fat transfer.
- Experience and skills of the surgeon handling your condition
- Inhouse charges and additional costs like anaesthetics and medication
Before recommending buttock augmentation treatment to our patients, we offer free follow-up visits to address their queries and problems.
Buttock augmentation recovery
Butt augmentation takes approximately 4-6 weeks for proper recovery.
Week 1-2 :
The pain subsides along with a level of inflammation
Bruises heal along with healing of areas of incision
Inflammation completely subsided, and you can start seeing the results of your procedure
Augmentation through butt fat transfer takes longer than the implantation method, but the results are longer lasting in this method.
Usually, 1000cc (1 L) of harvested Fat is recommended by surgeons for a successful butt fat surgery with 500 ccs of Fat for each Buttock to achieve symmetrical balance. Keeping in mind this measurement is done taking into consideration buttock fat transfer for aesthetic purposes.
Overall, 1.5L -2L is the maximum capacity of usable Fat that can be transferred for a safe butt fat surgery keeping in mind that a small percentage of the compounds will get reabsorbed/ die during the process of fat butt injections.
The longevity of buttock implants depends on
The type of implantation procedure (Solid silicone implants last longer than silicon injection technology)
The skills of the surgeon inserting the fillers
The postoperative aftercare is done by the patient (exercise and maintaining a healthy weight can prolong their life span)