Revitalise Your Look With Facelift in Dubai
Experience a remarkable transformation with a facelift in Dubai at Bizrahmed. Say goodbye to signs of ageing and hello to a refreshed, revitalised version of yourself.
Discover Your Youthful Radiance with Facelift in Dubai
Are you looking for a fresher, more youthful appearance? Look no further than the facelift in Dubai at Bizrahmed. Whether the effects of ageing or life’s wear and tear have left your facial features less than ideal, our skilled cosmetic surgeons can turn back the clock and restore your natural beauty.
Experience the remarkable benefits of facelift surgery designed to:
- Rejuvenate your skin, erasing deep wrinkles and the signs of ageing.
- Lift and tighten sagging facial skin, unveiling a smoother, more youthful visage.
- Diminish pronounced wrinkles, enhancing your overall facial allure.
- Embrace a procedure that knows no gender boundaries—both men and women can benefit from a facelift in Dubai.
- Regardless of your age bracket, our tailored facelift procedures cater to your unique needs.
- Combine facelift surgery with complimentary cosmetic enhancements, such as brow lifts and neck lifts.
- Revel in the knowledge that facelift surgery incisions leave no lasting scars, ensuring a flawless transformation.
- Achieve a naturally stunning outcome, restoring your youthful essence.
- Bid farewell to wrinkles and sagging skin, and welcome well-defined facial contours.
- Enjoy long-lasting effects that can make you appear a decade younger than your actual age.
- Boost your self-confidence and self-esteem by choosing Bizrahmed for your facelift in Dubai.
At Bizrahmed, our team of top-tier cosmetic surgeons is dedicated to making age an irrelevant number and enhancing your inner and outer beauty. Rest assured, our facelift procedures deliver the most exceptional and enduring results, leaving you feeling more confident and looking more beautiful than ever before. Our results speak volumes, showcasing the artistry and expertise behind each procedure.
What is a Facelift Surgery?
Facelift surgery, or Rhytidectomy, is a comprehensive procedure that elevates facial skin. Moreover, it tightens underlying tissues and muscles, resulting in a more youthful and beautiful appearance. Whether through invasive techniques, which involve the removal of excess facial fat and skin, or minimally invasive approaches utilising heat energy to lift and support underlying skin layers, the goal remains the same: a revitalised, more youthful you.
Your neck lift may also be performed to address sagging and excess fat in the neck area. This intricate procedure, executed by our highly experienced celebrity plastic surgeons hailing from the Middle East, the United Kingdom, and Europe, is designed to boost your confidence and restore a youthful radiance.
Witness the rejuvenation as years seem to melt away, leaving you with a revitalised, youthful appearance. Schedule a consultation today and embark on your own journey towards renewed confidence and a more radiant you.
REASONS FOR FACELIFT SURGERY IN DUBAI
Our facelift surgery in Dubai serves various purposes driven by individual needs and desires. Typically, as we age, our skin loses elasticity, tone, and texture, particularly affecting the face and leading to the formation of wrinkles. Facelift offers a solution to restore skin elasticity and rejuvenate your appearance. Other reasons why you may consider a facelift in Dubai are:
- Addressing sagging cheeks and neck.
- Resolving excessive skin around the lower jawline.
- Smoothing deep skin folds extending from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Minimizing the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Boosting self-confidence and enhancing your beauty.
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR FACELIFT IN Dubai
Determining whether you are an ideal candidate for facelift surgery is essential. You should consider this procedure if you are dissatisfied with your facial appearance or experience sagging skin. Ideal candidates also exhibit the following characteristics:
- Presence of drooping facial skin.
- Absence of skin disorders.
- Good overall health and safety.
- Strong bone structure and elastic skin.
- Loose skin causing wrinkles on the face.
- Excess fat deposits in the face, neck, or jawline.
- Double chin folds or deep wrinkles.
- Facial malstructure or deformity.
Regardless of the reason prompting your interest in facelift surgery, it is crucial to consult with an expert to assess your candidacy, manage potential risks, and ensure a successful outcome. Facelift surgery can help you achieve a more youthful and confident appearance.
Our Techniques For FACELIFT IN DUBAI
When considering facelift in Dubai, it’s essential to understand the various techniques available. Moreover, your choice of procedure depends on your specific needs, as determined during a thorough facial assessment. At Bizrahmed, we offer a range of expertly performed facelift surgery procedures to help you achieve your desired results, including:
- Mini Facelift: This invasive procedure targets jowls and sagging skin by making small incisions near the hairline. Excess fat is removed, resulting in a smoother, tightened appearance.
- Mid-Facelift: Focusing on the midsection of the face, this surgery involves small incisions and the use of an endoscopic camera to lift cheek fats, reduce wrinkles, and eliminate sagging. It’s an excellent choice for those without jowls or elemental folds.
- Thread Facelift: A less invasive option, the thread facelift uses dissolvable sutures to lift and tighten the skin, rejuvenating your appearance without incisions or scalpels.
- Endoscopic Mid-Facelift: This procedure involves small incisions to reshape the skin around the cheekbones and eyes while adjusting facial muscles for a more youthful look.
In addition to these techniques, we offer various other facelift options, including deep facelift, cheek facelift, jawline rejuvenation, S-lift, cutaneous facelift, temporal brow facelift, and a liquid facelift. Regardless of the procedure recommended for you, trust that you’re in the capable hands of Dr. Bizrah – our renowned facelift surgeon in Dubai.
WHY CHOOSE BIZRAHMED FOR YOUR FACELIFT SURGERY
At Bizrahmed, we combine advanced medical technologies with a commitment to excellence to deliver outstanding facelift surgery results in Dubai.
- Expertise: Dr. Bizrah is a globally recognised facelift surgeon, specialising in delivering exceptional results.
- Personalized Care: We prioritize understanding your goals and concerns to ensure a positive surgical experience and client satisfaction.
- Experience: Our surgeons are esteemed leaders in their fields, offering comprehensive expertise and experience.
- Comfort: Our dedicated staff is committed to ensuring your comfort throughout your journey, including arranging accommodations and transportation during your stay in Dubai.
With over thirty years of experience in cosmetic medicine and a track record of countless successful procedures in our Dubai and London clinics, our clientele includes top-rated celebrities, business moguls, and elites from diverse backgrounds. Join the exclusive ranks of our satisfied clients at Bizrahmed and embark on your journey to timeless beauty today!
Facelift Consultation at Bizrahmed
Begin your facelift journey with a transparent and honest consultation at Bizrahmed.
Our experienced doctors will assess your cosmetic goals and overall health, conducting any necessary tests to ensure your readiness for surgery.
We have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results and offer consultations to patients from diverse backgrounds. Contact us to schedule your facelift consultation.
Preparing for a Facelift in Dubai
Achieving optimal outcomes begin with thorough pre-operation preparation.
- Medical History and Assessment: During your initial consultation, your surgeon will inquire about your medical history, including past surgeries, current medications, and any smoking habits. Providing accurate information is crucial for assessing potential risks and tailoring the surgery to your needs.
- Physical and Psychological Readiness: A comprehensive evaluation ensures you are physically and mentally prepared for the facelift. Facial examinations and imaging help determine the appropriate type of facelift, considering factors like bone structure, fat distribution, and skin quality.
- Medication Review: A review of your medications, including prescribed, over-the-counter, and herbal supplements, helps prevent complications during and after surgery. Be sure to disclose all substances you are taking.
- Setting Expectations: Your surgeon will discuss the facelift procedure, instruments used, and your expected outcomes to alleviate concerns and ensure a smooth surgical experience.
- Adherence to Preoperative Instructions: Follow the instructions provided, which may include discontinuing certain medications, washing your face and hair before surgery, and avoiding fasting.
- Support System: If your facelift is noninvasive and you return home afterward, arrange for someone to assist with transportation and activities that may strain your face.
- Dress Comfortably: Wear a loose, comfortable button-down shirt on the day of surgery.
- Lifestyle Changes: Cease smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Stock Up: Purchase necessary supplies such as ointments, sterile gauze, napkins, and ice packs.
Facelift surgery can be performed under local anesthesia, with the extent determined by your surgeon’s assessment.
- Incisions are made within natural creases behind the ear, excess fat is removed, and the skin is stretched. Cosmetic sutures are used to close incisions.
- Minor postoperative pain is expected, managed with prescribed painkillers. Healing takes a few weeks, with results worth the temporary discomfort.
Facelift Surgery Postoperative Care: Navigating Recovery
Postoperative care is crucial to achieving the best results, particularly if surgical procedures are involved. Follow these guidelines to simplify recovery after your facelift surgery in Dubai:
- Adhere to the doctor’s instructions diligently.
- Avoid touching or rubbing your facial skin.
- Maintain a balanced diet for optimal healing.
- Care for bandages and stitches as directed.
- Opt for comfortable, button-down shirts during recovery.
- Minimize smoking and alcohol consumption, along with substances that hinder recovery, such as caffeine and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Set up a well-equipped recovery space at home with essential supplies like ointments, clean gauze, napkins, loose shirts, pillows, ice packs, and a thermometer.
Expectations After Facelift in Dubai
Shortly after surgery, dressings and a drainage tube will be applied to manage blood and fluid. These will be replaced within a few days, and an elastic facial sling will be used to enhance comfort and healing.
Sutures will be removed approximately 10 days post-surgery, with initial symptoms of pressure, pain, swelling, and bruising diminishing over time. Scarring will gradually fade.
Facelift Surgery Recovery and Longevity of Results
Facelift recovery is divided into several weeks, with noticeable improvements after the first month.
- Week 1: Expect discomfort, irritation, swelling, and bruising. Pain management medication may be provided.
- Week 2: As bandages are removed, continued improvement is anticipated. Gentle activity is encouraged to promote circulation.
- Week 3: Stitches are removed, and daily activities can resume.
- Week 4: Healing is nearly complete, and you’ll enjoy a more youthful appearance with defined features.
Facelift results typically last around ten years, but a healthy lifestyle is essential to maintain them. Avoid smoking, excessive sun exposure, and adopt a proper diet for long-lasting effects.
How Much Facelift Will Cost You in Dubai?
The cost of facelift surgery at Bizrahmed varies based on factors like the surgeon’s expertise, clinic location, hospital fees, and anaesthesia charges. At Bizrahmed, we offer high-quality care with experienced surgeons and advanced technology, ensuring you receive excellent value for your investment.
Choosing a qualified surgeon is essential to avoid complications and unsatisfactory results. Discuss pricing options with our doctor to make an informed decision.
Factors affecting the cost of facelifts in Dubai include the surgeon’s experience, clinic location, hospital fees, and anaesthesia charges. Consult our cosmetic surgeon at Bizrahmed for an accurate price estimate.
Choose Dr. Bizrah for a smooth and painless facelift in Dubai
Enhancing your outer appearance can boost self-esteem and garner admiration from others. At Bizrahmed, Dr Bizrah delivers a permanent and long-lasting facelift in Dubai.
A mini facelift, also known as a “weekend facelift” or a “lifestyle lift” is a less invasive type of facelift surgery that typically requires only local anaesthesia. Local anesthesia is injected into the treatment area to numb the skin and underlying tissues. The patient remains awake during the procedure and can feel pressure, but not pain. This allows the patient to go home the same day and return to normal activities in a shorter time than the traditional facelift.
However, it’s important to note that the type of anaesthesia used for a mini facelift may depend on the individual’s medical history, the extent of the procedure, and the preferences of the surgeon. Some patients may prefer to have general anesthesia, which will put them to sleep during the procedure. Your surgeon will discuss with you the best option for your individual case.
The results of a mini facelift are not permanent and will not stop the aging process. The procedure aims to improve the appearance of the face by tightening and repositioning the underlying tissues and skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, resulting in a more youthful and refreshed appearance. But, the aging process will continue and the skin will eventually lose elasticity, and the effects of the procedure will gradually fade over time.
The longevity of the results of a mini facelift can vary depending on the individual’s age, skin type, and lifestyle factors such as sun exposure, smoking, and alcohol consumption. On average, the results of a mini facelift can last anywhere from 2-5 years.
Deciding about a mini facelift is a personal decision that should be made after careful consideration and consultation with a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. It’s important to have realistic expectations about the procedure and to understand that it is not a permanent solution for aging.
Before deciding on a mini facelift, you should:
- Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this procedure.
- Discuss your goals and expectations with the surgeon and have a clear understanding of what the procedure can and cannot achieve.
- Review before and after photos of previous patients to get an idea of the surgeon’s skill and the potential results.
- Understand the potential risks and complications of the procedure, and have a clear understanding of the recovery process and potential downtime.
- Understand the cost of the procedure, including any additional costs and financing options.
- Consider non-surgical alternatives such as dermal fillers or Botox that may achieve similar results but with less downtime and less risk.
- Ultimately, take your time and thoroughly research the procedure and the surgeon before making a decision. It’s also important to remember that a mini facelift is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and sun protection and you will be more satisfied with the results if you maintain a healthy diet, exercise regularly and use sun protection.
Facelift surgery is a relatively invasive procedure that may cause some pain and discomfort during the recovery period. The level of pain can vary depending on the individual’s pain tolerance, the extent of the procedure, and the technique used.
During the procedure, the patient is under general anesthesia which means you will be asleep and not feel any pain. After the procedure, the patient may experience some pain and discomfort as the anesthesia wears off. The pain is usually manageable with over-the-counter or prescribed pain medication. Your surgeon will advise you on the best course of action for pain management during the recovery period.
It’s also normal to experience some swelling and bruising in the first few days after the procedure, which can cause discomfort and tightness in the face. The swelling and bruising will gradually subside over time, and the discomfort should be manageable with over-the-counter pain medication or as advised by the surgeon.
Everyone’s pain tolerance is different and some patients may experience more pain or discomfort than others. It’s always best to consult with a qualified and experienced practitioner to understand the expected level of pain and discomfort for your individual case.
A facelift can help to improve the appearance of the face by tightening and repositioning the underlying tissues and skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, resulting in a more youthful and refreshed appearance. However, how much younger you will look after a facelift depends on several factors, such as your age, skin condition, and the extent of the procedure.
The success rate of a facelift depends on several factors, including the skill and experience of the surgeon, the patient’s overall health and skin condition, and the extent of the procedure.
In general, facelift surgery has a high success rate, with most patients achieving a significant improvement in their appearance. Patients are usually satisfied with the results and report looking younger and more refreshed.
The best type of facelift for you will depend on your individual needs and goals. There are several different types of facelift procedures available, each of which is designed to address specific areas of the face and target specific signs of aging.
- Traditional facelift: This procedure involves making incisions along the hairline and in front of the ears and removing excess skin and tightening the underlying tissues. This procedure is best for patients who have significant sagging skin and wrinkles in the lower face and neck.
- Mini facelift : also known as a “weekend facelift” or “lifestyle lift” this procedure is less invasive than a traditional facelift. It is designed to address the lower third of the face and involves smaller incisions and less tissue manipulation. It is best for patients who have minimal sagging skin and wrinkles in the lower face and neck.
- Mid-facelift : This procedure is designed to address the mid-face, specifically the cheeks and the area under the eyes. It can address sagging cheeks, deep nasolabial folds, and hollows under the eyes.
- Endoscopic facelift: This procedure uses small incisions and an endoscope, which is a small camera that allows the surgeon to see inside the face. It is best for patients who have minimal sagging skin and wrinkles in the lower face and neck.
- Short-scar facelift: This procedure involves making small incisions and only removing the skin that is absolutely necessary. It is best for patients who have minimal sagging skin and wrinkles in the lower face and neck.
A traditional facelift procedure typically includes both the face and the neck, as the skin and underlying tissues of the face and neck often age together. A facelift procedure is intended to reposition and tighten the skin and underlying tissues in the face and neck in order to improve the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. The procedure is often done in conjunction with a neck lift, which is a procedure that addresses sagging skin, wrinkles and excess fat in the neck area.
However, there are also specific facelift procedures that only address the face or the neck. For example, a mini-facelift typically addresses only the lower third of the face, whereas a neck lift addresses only the neck area.
Some tips on how to sleep after a facelift include:
- Sleeping in an upright position: You should sleep in an upright position, such as sitting in a recliner or propping yourself up with pillows, for the first few nights after the surgery. This will help to reduce swelling and prevent the skin from stretching.
- Avoiding sleeping on your face: You should avoid sleeping on your face for at least two weeks or as advised by the surgeon to avoid putting pressure on the incision site.
- Sleeping on your back: After the first few nights, it’s best to sleep on your back as it places the least amount of pressure on your face and neck. This can help to prevent the skin from stretching and reduce the risk of complications.
- Using pillows: You can use pillows to support your head and neck and to keep your head in an elevated position to help reduce swelling.
Limiting your range of motion for the first two weeks will help you recover more quickly.
The best sleeping position to assume after a facelift treatment is to sleep with the head elevated and face upward. This is to avoid strains and pressure on the face.
When considering a mini facelift, it’s important to have an open and honest conversation with your surgeon to ensure that you have all the information you need to make an informed decision. Here are some key questions to ask your surgeon before undergoing a mini facelift:
- What are your qualifications and experience in performing mini facelift surgeries?
- What are the specific techniques you use during a mini facelift procedure?
- What are the risks and complications associated with the procedure?
- How long will the recovery period be, and what kind of post-operative care will be required?
- How long do you expect the results to last?
- Can you provide before-and-after photos of previous patients who have undergone the same procedure?
- What is the cost of the procedure, and are there any additional costs or financing options available?
- Are there any non-surgical alternatives that may achieve similar results with less downtime and risk?
- How long have you been performing mini facelift surgery?
ask any other questions you may have to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the procedure and the potential outcomes. A good surgeon will be happy to answer all of your questions and will provide you with detailed information to help you make an informed decision.
The best age to get a facelift is a personal decision that should be made after careful consideration and consultation with a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. It’s important to have realistic expectations about the procedure and to understand that it is not a permanent solution for aging.
In general, the ideal age for a facelift is when the patient starts to see signs of aging in their face, such as sagging skin, wrinkles, and loss of volume. This can vary from person to person, but usually occurs in the late 40s to early 60s.
However, the best age for a facelift also depends on the individual’s overall health and skin condition. A facelift is a major procedure and is best performed on patients who are in good overall health, with good skin elasticity, and who have a strong bone structure.
Note that facelift surgery should be considered a long-term investment. It’s best to think of it as a way to maintain a youthful appearance over time, rather than as a one-time solution.
In summary, the best age to get a facelift is when you start to see the signs of aging in your face, and when you are in good overall health. It’s always best to consult with a qualified and experienced practitioner to determine if the procedure is right for you and your goals, and to understand the potential risks and benefits.
Recovery time after a facelift can vary depending on the individual’s overall health and the extent of the procedure. The recovery process can take several weeks or months for a full healing and to see the final results.
In the first few days after the surgery, the face may be swollen and bruised, and there may be some pain and discomfort. It’s normal to have some swelling and bruising for a week or two after the procedure. The swelling and bruising will gradually subside over time, but the full healing process may take several weeks or months.
During the recovery period, you may have to take time off work and avoid strenuous activities. You will be given detailed instructions for aftercare and recovery by your surgeon. It’s important to follow these instructions closely to ensure the best possible outcome and to minimize the risk of complications.
Everyone’s recovery time is different and the result of the surgery may not be immediately visible. The final results of a facelift may take several weeks to several months to become visible as the swelling subsides and the skin adjusts to its new position.
It’s always best to consult with a qualified and experienced practitioner to understand the recovery process and the expected timeline for your individual case.
The goal of a facelift is to create a natural-looking result that enhances the patient’s overall appearance and makes them look younger and more refreshed. A well-performed facelift should not make the patient look “done” or “fake”.
A qualified and experienced plastic surgeon should use the latest techniques and methods to create a natural-looking result. This may include using small incisions in inconspicuous areas, repositioning rather than removing excess skin, and careful attention to the patient’s individual anatomy, proportions and facial features.
facelift is not a one-size-fits-all procedure, the surgeon will tailor the procedure to the individual patient’s needs and goals. A good surgeon will take into account the patient’s age, overall health, and skin condition to ensure that the results look natural.
A facelift can have an impact on the patient’s smile, but it is typically minimal. A facelift surgery is intended to reposition and tighten the skin and underlying tissues in the face in order to improve the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. The procedure may also include some work on the neck area, but it typically does not involve the muscles that are used in smiling.
However, in some cases, the incision made during the facelift may affect the patient’s smile. For example, if the incision is made in the area of the corners of the mouth, it may cause temporary numbness or a change in the way the patient smiles. This is usually temporary and should resolve within a few weeks or months.
The length of time that you stay in the hospital after a facelift surgery can vary depending on the type of facelift procedure, the individual’s overall health, and the preference of the surgeon.
For a traditional facelift, the patient may need to stay in the hospital overnight or for a couple of days after the surgery. This will allow the surgeon to monitor the patient’s condition and ensure that there are no complications.
with the development of facelift techniques and anesthesia, some facelift procedures such as a mini-facelift or “weekend facelift” are done on an outpatient basis, which means that the patient goes home the same day.
follow the post-operative instructions provided by the surgeon and to arrange for someone to drive you home and stay with you for a day or two after the surgery. It’s also important to avoid strenuous activities and to get enough rest during the recovery period to ensure a smooth recovery.
It’s always best to consult with a qualified and experienced practitioner to understand the expected recovery time for your individual case.
One week after the facelift procedure, you will likely still have swelling and some bruising around the treated areas. The incision lines will also be visible, but these should be hidden by the hairline and in natural creases of the face. You should avoid strenuous activities and follow the post-operative instructions provided by the surgeon to minimize the risk of complications.
You may be able to return to work and light activities after 1-2 weeks, but it’s important to avoid strenuous activities, excessive sun exposure, and direct contact with the incision site for at least two weeks or as advised by the surgeon.
Some things to avoid after a facelift include:
- Strenuous activities: You should avoid any strenuous activities that can cause an increase in blood pressure or heart rate for at least two weeks or as advised by the surgeon. This includes exercise, heavy lifting, and sexual activity.
- Smoking: Smoking can slow down the healing process and increase the risk of complications. You should avoid smoking for at least two weeks before and after the surgery.
- Sun exposure: Sun exposure can cause damage to the skin and can increase the risk of complications. You should avoid sun exposure and use sun protection for at least two weeks or as advised by the surgeon.
- Touching or manipulating the incision site: Touching or manipulating the incision site can cause damage to the incision and can increase the risk of complications. You should avoid touching or manipulating the incision site and keep it clean and dry.
- Taking certain medications: You should avoid taking certain medications that can increase the risk of bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and other blood thinners.
Your face may heal fast within 4-6 weeks after surgery. Healing may be longer in some cases, about 6 months. It differs in individuals.
It would be best if you could stay away from work for the first few weeks. Bending and lifting after a facelift surgery may raise blood pressure, aggravate swelling, and possibly cause bleeding.
Because the muscles of the face may have been adjusted during the procedure, it may be hard to laugh so hard and chew. However, it’s best if you smile best and avoid hard food. Eat light meals and take fluid within the first few weeks to facilitate healing.