What is a Facelift Surgery?
Ageing is a natural process, but it doesn’t necessarily mean saying bye to your youthful good looks. In the hands of a skilled cosmetic surgeon, it’s easy to counterbalance the effects of time and restore your natural appearance. Facelift surgery is a treatment that generally eliminates folds, lines or sagging skin around the eyes, cheeks, mouth, forehead, and jaws while improving the overall facial appearance. The procedure reduces the wrinkles on the face to give it a fresh and youthful look.
There are various procedures used to execute a facelift in Dubai. The conventional approach involves making incisions inside the hairline and finishing behind the ears. The choice of technique depends on the state of the patient’s skin, the level of facial sagging, and the outcomes needed.
Facelift surgery, or Rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic procedure that elevates the facial skin and tightens the tissues and muscles to give a more beautiful or youthful look.
This surgery can be invasive, i.e., it may involve the removal of excess facial fat and skin, and the tissue beneath is altered to produce the required result. Also, facelift surgery could be a minimally invasive procedure involving no incision and only heat energy to lift and support the underlying layers of skin around the face and chin. During facelift surgery, a neck lift may also be done to reduce sagging and remove excess fat in the neck. This technical surgery will give you a younger appearance and boost your confidence. At Bizrahmed, your facelift surgery will be performed by our highly experienced celebrity plastic surgeons from the Middle East, the United Kingdom, and Europe. Our surgeons have over thirty years of experience in cosmetic medicine. They have also conducted hundreds of procedures in our Dubai and London clinics. Our clientele includes top-rated celebrities, business moguls, and elites from different backgrounds. You can be part of our exclusive clients if you choose Bizrahmed!
Benefits of Facelift Surgery
The most significant advantage of a facelift is that you will experience a significant improvement in the firmness of your skin, and your facial features will be “fresher.”
Do you desire to get back your youthful look or get that perfect facial appearance? Then, Facelift surgery is for you.
A traumatic event or ageing process may have caused your face to lose its beautiful appearance; however, it can be restored with facelift surgery. At Bizrahmed clinic, we make this possible.
Here are other benefits you can get from a facelift in Dubai:
- To revert the signs of ageing on your face or skin, such as deep wrinkles, and make you look young again.
- Help tighten saggy facial skin to restore a smooth and youthful look.
- To minimize deep wrinkles.
- It’s not gender-biased, meaning it’s not just for women; a man can get facelift surgery.
- The most common age group for facelift surgery is 50-56 years; however, any age bracket can get a facelift surgery.
- It can be performed alongside other cosmetic procedures. You may choose to simultaneously have a brow lift, facelift, and neck lift surgery.
- Surgical incisions don’t leave a scar in facelift surgery. So you can achieve your desired youthful look without worrying about scars.
- A facelift surgery gives a natural result; i.e., it makes you look like your younger and more beautiful self once again.
- The wrinkles are going to fade. There will be no loose skin across your jaws, while the contours of your neck and face will be well-defined.
- The effects of facelift surgery are long-lasting and make you look 10 years younger than your actual age.
If you choose Bizrahmed for a facelift in Dubai, you can enhance your self-confidence and self-esteem.
At Bizrahmed, we have the best cosmetic surgeons on board that can make the old appear youthful and the young look more beautiful. The best and most long-lasting effect is guaranteed!
For Facelift Surgery
The reason why people do facelift surgery differs according to their individual needs, desires, or condition. Typically, Age causes the skin loses its elasticity, tone, and texture. The face is mostly affected, causing wrinkles. Facelift surgery can be done to restore skin elasticity.
Other reasons why you may need a facelift surgery include the following:
- Sagging of the cheeks and neck.
- Excessive skin at the lower jawline.
- Deep skin folds on the face, from the nose’s side to the mouth’s corner.
- Deep wrinkles.
- Fear of losing out, to feel more confident and look more beautiful.
for Facelift Surgery
You are an ideal candidate for facelift surgery if you are unsatisfied with your face’s appearance or have sagging facial skin.
You are also an ideal candidate for Facelift surgery if you have any of these:
- You have drooping facial skin.
- You don’t have a skin disorder.
- You are in good health and safety.
- You must have a good bone structure and elastic skin.
- You must have a lot of loose skin on your face that creates wrinkles.
- You have excess fat deposits on your face, neck, or jawline
- Double chin folds
- Deep wrinkles
- Malstructured face
- Facial deformity
Whichever reason qualifies you to be an ideal candidate for facelift surgery; an expert must get it done to prevent or adequately manage the risk and complications associated with it.
Facelift Surgery Techniques
There are two primary methods for conducting facelift surgery in Dubai, Bizrahmed: a surgical facelift and a non-surgical facelift. The surgeon will decide the most effective procedure to achieve your desired look.
The surgeon will make an incision above the hairline & continue beneath the jaws from between your ears to your chin. The excess fat will be removed, and the membrane of the underlying facial muscles will be tightened. After the muscles of the face are tightened, the excess skin is shaved away.
The surgeon will use injections or dermal fillers to tighten your skin to give you a more youthful look. A non-surgical facelift is a well-known treatment for wrinkles & loose skin.
Why Choose Bizrahmed
For Your Facelift Surgery
At Bizrahmed, we have the most sophisticated medical equipment and technologies to help reproduce a new look for you. We are rated among the top cosmetic clinics in Dubai because of our standard surgical care delivery.
These are what make us different:
- At Bizrahmed, facelift surgery is one of the core specialities of our top surgeon, Dr Bizrah. He has gained global recognition as a notable facelift surgeon in Dubai.
- Our priority is to provide quality and holistic care for our patients. For positive outcomes and client satisfaction, our dexterous aesthetic surgeons will discuss your desired results and in-depth concerns before the surgery.
- Our surgeons are experienced in dealing with diverse patients and are acknowledged as leading global experts in their respective fields.
- At Bizrahmed, our highly trained and experienced staff are dedicated to making you comfortable throughout your stay. Rest assured, you will have an experience like no other!
- In addition, our staff will help arrange your accommodation and transportation so you can have a seamless stay in Dubai.
Preparation for a Facelift Surgery
Pre-operation preparation is fundamental. The patient must take the utmost caution to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Medical history taking and assessment
On your first encounter with your surgeon, you will be asked questions about your past and present medical background and history. It would help if you were prepared to give sincere and accurate answers, as this would help identify any underlying condition that may alter your surgical results. Be sure to tell your surgeon about any past surgical procedure(s) you may have done, medications you are using, and any smoking habit that should also be known to your surge.
You will be assessed to ensure you are physically and psychologically ready for a facelift.
The facial examination is done to determine if an invasive or noninvasive facelift is required. Pictures of your face will be taken from different and a close-up of some features will be done. The bone structure, face shape, degree of fat deposition or loss, and skin quality are also accessed. Dr Bizrah is a professional and will only do all these with your consent.
A medication review will be done to prevent anything that may aggravate or increase the risk of complications during or after the surgery. You must provide the name and prescriptions of the drugs you are under. This includes; prescribed, unprescribed, and herbal medications, vitamins, and dietary supplements.
Your expectations of the face surgery are sought to ensure standard surgical care is given to meet up with them. Dr Bizrah will educate you about facelift surgery and the procedure and instruments used. This is to help alleviate fear and promote cooperation through your surgical experience.
Ensure to adhere to the instructions given during your assessment. You may be asked to stop taking medications or supplements that thin the blood about one to two weeks before surgery.
A few hours before the surgery, you will be asked to thoroughly wash your face and hair to remove germs and bacteria that may affect the procedure. You will be asked not to fast before your surgery; ensure you adhere to this.
If your facelift is noninvasive and you are asked to go home, you may need someone’s help to drive you home or help with activities that require you to strain and apply pressure on the face. Seek help to get better results.
Wear a loose and comfortable buttoned shirt.
Discontinue smoking and alcohol before continuing.
Have someone with you on the day of treatment which can bring you home.
Buy ointments, sterile gauze, napkins, and ice packs.
To have a smooth surgery without complications, ensure you follow the instructions given to you in the preoperative phase.
Other procedures used in facelifting are; Deep facelift, cheek facelift, jawline rejuvenation, S-lift, Cutaneous facelift, Temporal of brow facelift, and a liquid facelift. Whichever facelift procedure is recommended for you, get it done by the best cosmetic surgeon and an expert in the field for good results.
At Bizrahmed, we give you the best facelift consultation and ensure you get proven results when you let us help you look much better.
Facelift Postoperative Care
Post-operation treatment is often necessary to achieve the best possible benefits. If the surgical procedure is used, the patient will suffer side effects, and any healing or downtime will occur. Easy guidelines to make Dubai’s facelift less complicated and the recovery process much simpler are given below:
- Follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Should not touch and rub your facial skin.
- Eat good, balanced meals and be healthy.
- Wash bandages and stitches from time to time.
- Wear a casual and relaxed button-down shirt on and off during surgery.
- Avoid smoking to minimize the use of alcohol or other medications that hinder recoveries, such as caffeine, nutritional remedies, and anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Set up a treatment space at home that is well-equipped with ointments, clean gauze, napkins, loose button-down shirts, pillows, ice bags (for swelling), and a thermometer.
Expectations after The Facelift Surgery in Dubai
Shortly after surgery, dressings will be put on the face along with a drainage tube that eliminates extra blood and fluid. The next day, the tubing is cut, and the dressing is changed.
The surgeon will cut the dressings a few days after the operation and is replaced them with an elastic facial sling. The purpose of this sling is to provide comfort and promote healing.
The sutures are removed nearly 10 days after surgery. You’ll feel pressure, pain, swelling, and bruises, but they will go down over time. Also, you will feel scarring that will disappear in a year.
Facelift Surgery Recovery & Downtime
Recovery from facelift surgery in Dubai can be split into weeks after surgery. Know that you will feel the difference after the surgery to see the correct outcomes after the first month.
Week 1: The most painful period after surgery is faced in the first week. Patients will experience irritation, pressure, swelling, and bruises until the surgeon has removed the bandages for a few days. The surgeon will administer painkillers to help you battle the pain and exhaustion in bed.
Week 2: After the bandages have been removed, the patient can continue to feel better while his or her well-being begins with a good diet and topical administration. Swelling and bruising tend to subside, and gentle walking is required to circulate blood to prevent blood from clotting.
Week 3: The stitches are removed; since you feel remarkably better, you can continue with daily tasks such as work and exercise.
Week 4 : The healing process will be finished, and the body will successfully receive treatment. Your face looks younger; the lines are finely defined, while the inflammation and bruises are gone. This has been the face for many years to come.
Facelift Surgery Results & Outcomes
The facelift treatment in Dubai has had excellent results. Your face will become presentable within 10 to 15 days of the operation. However, you’ll get the full results within 2 to 3 months. The youthful look will make you feel more secure when the final results appear after the absence of swelling and redness. It makes your facial skin strong and gives you a new look. You should predict a strong and long-lasting outcome.
The results of Dubai’s facelift are long-lasting but not permanent. They will last for almost 10 years because the facelift treatment will remove the symptoms of ageing on your face, but it cannot halt the ageing process. Therefore, you must lead a healthier lifestyle and follow a proper diet to preserve the effects. You should quit smoking and limit exposure to sunshine to keep the facial skin firm and younger for a long time.
At Bizrahmed, our facelift surgery produces permanent, long-lasting results; unless an injury to the face occurs, you may never need to revisit the hospital for a facelift years later. We help make your dream come true and restore your confidence. Once your incisions heal, you can make your daily life look beautiful.
At Bizrahmed, our surgical team and health professionals ensure that your needs and desires are satisfied. Aside from making you look beautiful at no risk, you get to be part of our exclusive list of clients, including top-class celebrities and the creme of society. Also, you will get to experience unparalleled luxury.
Facelift Surgery Cost
Choosing an ill-suited or unqualified surgeon could lead to significant expense, unsatisfactory results and surgical complications. So make sure you choose the right, and you choose the best. When opting for Face Lift Surgery, remember that you are paying for the experience. Face Lift cost varies from patient to patient, and the more intricate the procedure, the higher the cost. It’s best to discuss all options with our doctor before deciding to go for the surgery.
The factors which affect the cost are:
- The expertise of the surgeon
- The geographical location of the clinic
- Hospital fee
- Anaesthesia charges
Therefore, it is better to consult a cosmetic surgeon at Bizrahmed to know the exact price.
During facelift surgery
The facelift surgery is carried out under the influence of local or general anaesthesia, depending on the type of facelift surgery your surgeon deems fit for you. The anaesthesia temporarily numbs the body for a smooth, painless facelift procedure.
A Facelift procedure involves elevating the skin and tightening the facial muscles and tissues. Special incisions are made to remove excess tissue fat or add to parts with less fat. The three types of special incisions in facelift surgery include:
- Traditional facelift incision; This incision starts from the temple in the hairline, continues down the front of the eyes, and extends behind the ears in the lower scalp.
- Limited incision; The incision starts around the hairline. It extends to the front of the ear but not the lower scalp. It is a minimal incision.
- The neck lift incision starts from the ear lobe and ends in the lower scalp.
After The Procedure
Here are things you must strictly comply with if suggested by your surgeon. Make sure you comply with institutions to prevent the risks associated with facelift surgery, such as hematoma, scarring, nerve injury, etc.
- After your facelift surgery, you may experience pain, swelling, bruising, numbness, and drainage from the incision site. These are typical symptoms and will wear off after a while; however, call your surgeon immediately if it persists.
- If you notice any irregular heartbeat, chest pain, or severe pain 24 hours after your surgery, call for help immediately.
- Comply with your drug regimen, sleep with your face elevated, and you can apply cold compresses to your face to relieve pain and swelling.
- Keep up with your follow-up appointments. This is necessary to monitor the process of healing. Also, your surgeon may need to apply ointments or change bandages.
Engage in self-care activities to facilitate healing. However, while at home, during the first few weeks, do not:
- Apply pressure around the incisions.
- Wear clothes that will be pulled over the head.
- Perming, colouring, and bleaching of the hair should be avoided.
- Do not engage in strenuous activities or sports.
Beauty, they say, is from within. However, your outside look influences your confidence and how you nurture your inner being.
Looking beautiful does not only improve your self-esteem as an individual but also makes others appreciate you more. You feel good when you hear people compliment your beauty and compare you to the eternal beauty of nature. This is what we help you achieve with facelift surgery at Bizrahmed hospital.
Facelift Consultation at Bizrahmed
The first step in facelift surgery is to consult with our surgeons honestly and transparently.
Our doctors will then review your cosmetic goals after inspecting your face. Additionally, they might ask for various medical tests to determine your general health. A date for the surgery will be set once you have been cleared to undergo it. At Bizrahmed, we have a track record of providing the best medical and aesthetic outcomes for all our patients, regardless of their ethnicity or background. So, don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule a consultation for your facelift surgery.
Face Lift Procedure
Face Lift surgery can be performed under local anaesthesia. The surgeon decides beforehand, judging by the extent of the surgery. Even in local anaesthesia, the patient is heavily sedated. An incision is made into the natural crease behind the ear, and the skin is stretched by removing the extra fat. The procedure can take two to four hours, depending on the extent of the surgery.
After the work is done, the surgeon closes the incision with cosmetic sutures. Minor pain is expected after the procedure and is controlled through doctor-prescribed painkillers. The face is completely covered with a bandage, and it takes a few weeks to heal. It takes time to adjust to the stretched skin, but the result is worth the discomfort.
The facelift procedure requires local or general anaesthesia for its administration. Your physician will pick the most effective form of anaesthesia.
You are finally ready to get your facelift surgery done with Dr Bizrah. To ensure the best surgical experience with minimal pain, risk, and complications, here is how you are prepared.